Maus Nissan

3939 US-19, New Port Richey, Florida 34652
Call (727) 478-2046

505 Reviews of Maus Nissan

January 20, 2019

"Very Nice Maus Experience"

- StanTheMan88

Dalton at Maus Nissan was very friendly and professional and was a big factor in my purchasing a Rogue at Maus. Also seeing how staff took care of customers was a pleasurable experience. 5 stars for Dalton and for Maus. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Dalton Pletscher
Kevin Leon
January 19, 2019

"Awesome!!"

- Kaeleyread

Ryan is by far the best car salesman I’ve ever had! He worked so hard to get me what I wanted. I will be for sure to coming back to him and referring others to him!!

Ryan Smith
Joe Migliaccio
January 17, 2019

"Great experience"

- kiwanisguy3527

We bought a new Nissan Rogue last week. We are delighted with the automobile in addition to the experience we had at the dealership. Everyone was so nice and accommodating especially Jerreld Jenkins, the Maus Nissan Sales Associate. We would recommend anyone who is looking for a great auto to go to Maus Nissan in New Port Richey. You'll be glad you did.

Jerreld Jenkins
Keith Walker
Aldo Rrethatakaj
David Maus Jr.
January 14, 2019

"Sales"

- Dragonfly32

If it wasnt for Matt, I would have never come back to the Dealership. I had a horrible finance experience and left completely upset and swore off maus nissan for good. I even went to other dealers. The day I left Honda, I decided to text Matt. I didnt want to go in just gave him my numbers and asked him to work on it. Now I have the car I wanted and the loan I wanted. It's funny but we joke about it at my house, that he will never make it in that business he is too nice, truth is dealerships need people like him. If is want for him, I would have never stepped into Maus Nissan again. Thanks Matt

MATT BOYLAN
January 13, 2019

"Enjoyed Car buying at Maus Nissan"

- Nora Charles 1938

Very easy. Enjoyable. Will purchase future cars here. My only issue was even after saying several times my last name was spelled wrong. I had to call back a few days later because my last name was still spelled wrong on my copies of my paper work.

Kristina Emmanouil
January 12, 2019

"Experience was better than I expected for buying a car."

- LateefahA

This was the first time i ever dealt with a car dealership. Armando Marrero and Keith Walker made the experience seem easy. They were very kind and professional. I really appreciated extra service from Armando who delivered my car. I also would like to thank anyone else who made my purchase possible.

Armando Marrero
Keith Walker
January 11, 2019

"Maus Nissan"

- Preston83

I purchased my vehicle at Maus Nissan which was actually not a Nissan but rather a Toyota Tundra. I drove from Punta Gorda to New Port Richey to purchase this vehicle. Maus Nissan has very friendly staff and a very knowledgeable financial department. They also offer a variety of services that other dealerships do not with extended warranty benefits, free oil changes, tire rotation etc. Dave Schwartz was a pleasure to deal with he made the experience very simple. I would recommend Maus Nissan for your car buying experience!

Dave Schwartz
Aldo Rrethatakaj
January 09, 2019

"Probably the best car buying experience i had."

- felix1976

Matt Boylan is a very professional and really pay attention to any details that you may need when buying a car, he went above and beyong for me, also a very friendly, easy going person, thanks Matt, overall am really happy for everthing Maus Nissan and Matt did for me.

MATT BOYLAN
Joe Migliaccio
David Maus Jr.
Rebecca Lafferty
January 06, 2019

"Excellent customer service"

- JackieC

I am very impress with the professionalism, customer service and overall experience with this dealership. Few weeks ago a transaction had to be cancelled with another Nissan dealership in the area so my expectations were very low with this new transaction. I am completely satisfy with the overall experience at Maus Nissan of New Port Richey

Alain Garcia
Niko Grivas
Kevin Leon
Jason Rowland
January 06, 2019

"Would work with JD again!!! "

- Bob

Very easy to deal with. We never felt like we were being pushed or pressured. We would recommend him to anyone looking for a new car.

JD Castle