Mazda of Wooster - Service Center

5 Lifetime Service Reviews

4404 Cleveland Rd, Wooster, Ohio 44691

5 Reviews of Mazda of Wooster - Service Center

January 12, 2018

"Mazda of Wooster is awesome."

- Mags

I have purchased 2 new Mazda’s from Ray and get all my service done there too! They are awesome. Dane & Melanie in service always take great care of me with my service needs. I highly recommend Mazda of Wooster.

Ray Stewart
Melanie Jacobs
Dane Simonich
September 18, 2017

"VERY DISAPPOINTED"

- Amanda Miller

I purchased a Benz from them a year ago ... I have the Concierge service package because it seemed like a good deal at the time. However, hindsight ... it takes a half tank of premium gas for them to pick up & return the car, the carpet inside was FILTHY from the shoes of the driver, and it took an ENTIRE DAY because the "70k service light was on" - but they just checked everything & changed the oil AGAIN. Never mind that I'd just had it changed 2k miles back ... absolutely ridiculous. Then $50 to look at a door handle, to get a price of $550 to fix! really? Waste of a day. Now I'm trying to trade it in because I don't want to deal with them anymore, and I can't get anyone to help me get out of my "extended warranty" that I purchased separately & should be able to get some of my money back. I've called and emailed, they even gave me a third party to call on my own, wrong number too! Very disappointed.

Dan Jacobs
Sep 18, 2017 -

Mazda of Wooster responded

Ms. Miller-Concierge service at our dealership is alway complimentary with each purchase. We are happy that you took advantage of your two free synthetic oil changes and one tire rotation. Yes, we do pick up and drop off vehicles for Service. The further the distance from the dealership, the more fuel a vehicle will consume round trip. We try to make this benefit convenient for our customer whether they are at home or work. Unfortunately, we do not replace the fuel used in the vehicle, as no claims have been made to do so. We do appologize for the condition of the carpets. This is the first time the situation has been brought to our attention. We would have rectified the error had we know. We checked your service records, the vehicle had gone 4,000 plus miles since the last service, not 2,000. Although a Mercedes is a reliable vehicle, mechanical failures sometimes do occur. Often times, your vehicle can be more costly to repair that other vehicles. On this particular vehicle the door handle is part of the entire door panel. An Extended Warranty must always be authorized and cancelled by the owner of the vehicle not the dealership.

August 19, 2017

"Excellent "

- Stahl2010

This dealership really worked with me with my trade in and what I could pay for my payment monthly. I'm still getting use to the bigger car feel but so far I do love it. I went in to get my car serviced and came out with a new 2017 Mazda 3 Touring!

Ray Stewart
January 24, 2017

"Service Dept."

- JMarsh

I have always had good service but Melanie in the service department went out of her way to help me yesterday. She is always pleasant and easy to talk to. Definitely one of the reasons I will continue to go back.

Melanie Jacobs
Other Employees : Jordan in the service department was also a big help yesterday.
Jan 24, 2017 -

Mazda of Wooster responded

JMarsh, Thanks for sharing your great experience. Melanine, Jordan and the whole staff here at Mazda of Wooster will do what we can to take care of your needs. Thanks again and thanks for your continued support.

February 21, 2016

"Fantastic First Impression!"

- Ianf

I visited Mazda of Wooster a few weeks ago. I had never been there before and walked into the showroom. I was received like a presidential candidate and was walked to the service department. There, I met 'Erin' the Service Director and she answered my questions and even gave me a tour of the Service and Parts Departments! Upon my exit, I was introduced to the owners who, I may add, were very professional and receptive to this being my first visit. I was given an extended tour of the beautiful showroom and presented with refreshments! What a great first impression! This is certainly the type of dealership I want to do business with!

Other Employees : Erin