McCombs Ford West

Andy Martinez

November 12, 2018

"New vehicle "

- Laura

I would recommend this dealership to anyone. This is my third vehicle and I’m completely satisfied. Having to upgrade as my kids are letting bigger lol

November 12, 2018

"Great Visit, Service and Purchase"

- Frankie

I have always been very satisfied of McCombs Ford. I really appreciate the Service, Sales and Courtesy of Sales personnel. I would like to personally Thank TiTi for all her help during my recent purchase. Her honesty, knowledge and professional courtesy needs to be commended.

Titi Al Jabache

November 06, 2018

"Trust me, BUY HERE! "

- AprilAnne23

I was a little scared to go to a dealership by myself and I could not have been more surprised! I was greeted immediately by Majd. He was very patient, answered all of my questions, and even gave me time to think before getting into the let's make a deal phase. Once we got to the finance side of things Jason was amazing! He explained every option, answered all my questions, and helped me make the best decision. Every single person I interacted with was so nice and really helpful. I can not recommend McCombs Ford West enough! I have worked in a dealership and vowed I would never purchase car from them based on what I had seen. I purchased a car from a different dealership and I felt so pressured to make a decision and I ended up making a deal that was less than ideal. McCombs Ford West has completely changed my mind!

Jason Manko