McCurley Integrity Chevrolet Cadillac

1325 N Autoplex Way, Pasco, Washington 99301

Ruben Navarrete, Professional Automotive Sales, McCurley Integrity Chevrolet Cadillac

Ruben Navarrete

Sean Sapp, Sales & Leasing Consultant, McCurley Integrity Chevrolet Cadillac

Sean Sapp

Sales & Leasing Consultant

January 09, 2019

"Another great experience at McCurley"

- Maxhunter23686

Our new Camaro is our 5th vehicle we have purchased from McCurley Chevrolet Cadillac We get great service and recommend them to our friends and family

Richard Wyer
Nathan Sisk
Joshua Yates

January 07, 2019

"Good quality work "

- MrDell

Very great communicator! Took my truck for maintaince check up. Commicated with me as soon as he could on what concerns he had on my truck with keeping my updated. Also was able to help answer on questions I had on my wife car with helping me know where I could receive help to get things set up to take in your service there. Communicated very well with the process on her vehicle once it was there, getting worked on and when it was ready!

Joe Jorgensen

December 31, 2018

"Fantastic sales team"

- Deetdee89

Tim McKinnon and the boys in the finance department at McCurley Cadillac worked hard to get me into my first XT5! Fantastic, knowledgeable, and accommodating sales team.

Tim McKinnon