McGee Toyota of Hanover

Alexander Pease

Nick Raftes, Sales Consultant, McGee Toyota of Hanover

Nick Raftes

January 17, 2019

"Service Representative, Tim Root was outstanding "

- DKWALDRIP Verified Customer

My Highlander was coming up for a 30K service and was about 200 miles away. Noticed this week my door lock on the driver's side was not working when you went to open it. I called Tim and he asked when could I bring in and I dropped off same evening for a repair next day. By noon he called me telling me the car was all set with the 30K service complete and replaced the door actuator which was covered under warranty and there was no charge. I picked the car up that evening and everything is working perfect. Tim was excellent and definitely knows the Toyotas inside and out. Highly recommend McGee Toyota for service of your vehicles.

Tim Root

"Oil change "

- TAMOHASKINS Verified Customer

Team was great and on time and out in about 30 minutes. And recommended tires in april during the sale. Enjoyed the lounge and large TV.

Service guy was great

January 17, 2019

"Very satisfied with the service"

- murph106 Verified Customer

I brought my 2018 Camry XLE in for its 10,000 mile service it took approximately 1 hour 15 minutes to perform this service. I had the safety inspection performed since it was due the end of the month and I had a few questions to ask a service technician who was waiting for me after I paid the bill. He answered all the questions I had.

I do not remember any of the names of the personnel I talked to while I was there.

Used 2014 Toyota Highlander, $25988