McKaig Chevrolet Buick - A Dealer For The People

1361 Reviews of McKaig Chevrolet Buick - A Dealer For The People

July 21, 2018

"Awesome "

- 2lovegod

They treat you like family from the first time you meet them this was my third vehicle I have bought from them and they always treat you like family keep up the great work

Freddie Tomlinson
July 18, 2018

"We needed a new car for our growing family of 5 soon to be 6"

- Jules2007

Adrian Cortes was very helpful in finding us the perfect vehicle for our growing family of 5 soon to be 6. We had checked with the dealership in Longview where we live what kind of deals they had for us but it would leave us too much in the negative with our year old RAV4 so we had pretty much given up. I heard one of my co-workers mention that she had traded in two different vehicles at McKaig and Adrian came highly recommended by her. We got a much better deal thanks to you and we are loving our new Chevy traverse and how roomy it is.....especially the kids!

July 18, 2018

"Awesome and personal care"

- Happycarowner

I had always heard about this place and thought I would give it a try and it turned out to be a place for the people. They have treated me with respect and the staff was super nice. I recommend this dealership to everyone. Thanks Jason for your help in getting me into a updated car. I am really enjoying it.

Vernon Hall
Alisa Cerney
July 16, 2018

"Blayne Silverado "

- Hopeblayne

Jason, Jeriamy, and Brandon worked hard, quickly, and efficiently for me to get the truck I wanted. They truly are a dealer for the people and I recommend them to anyone.

July 14, 2018

"Malibu "

- Ccmorton79

Had the best experience ever. Dennis, YOU, made our experience a great one! Jeriamy,tho he is in the background, made everything come together with ease for us. He had to work hard but he got it done. Freddie is the best at his job, he made everything seem simple and easy. He is a wealth of information. He gave us tips that will help us. GREAT TEAMWORK!

Freddie Tomlinson
July 14, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service."

- kstrs

Excellent customer experience! Coming from Houston area to pick up a somewhat hard to find used vehicle, I was pleasantly surprised with the customer service Dennis & Brandon provided... From making the transaction an easy process to helping me line up the means of getting both vehicles home, they went above & beyond. Thank You!

July 09, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service"

- Gammy1966

Dennis Smith, Jeriamy and Brandon were top notch! My car buying experience was great thanks to these guys! All very courteous & considerate of my needs while waiting for all the paperwork to be completed. I will recommend these guys to all my friends and family.

July 07, 2018

"Excellent service"

- Leobardogaona09

Fast friendly service at a affordable price. Definitely going again for service thanks you Mariela for taking care of my vehicle. Highly recommend for everyone

Mariela Hernandez
July 07, 2018

"Very Fair"

- Lanewade14

I come to this dealership even though I live all the way in Tyler because of its prompt and great work. Mariella Hernandez, one of the service advisors is very easy to work with. She always makes sure I’m getting the best deal, and points out services I may need to keep my car running in tip top shape!

Mariela Hernandez
July 06, 2018

"Adrian is an excellent salesman at. McJaig Chevrolet. "

- CJJohnson

Adrian did an excellent job of getting our car trade done. He is a great salesman and sticks to his word. Appreciate him very much.

1 - 10 of 1,361 results