McKaig Chevrolet Buick - A Dealer For The People

1467 Reviews of McKaig Chevrolet Buick - A Dealer For The People

January 17, 2019

"GreAt experience "

- Joslin011

Tim Pritchett helped me get into the car I wanted. I didn’t get the run away. I picked the car they did what they could do and sent me in the car of my likening!! Thanks for everything

January 01, 2019

"Dennis Smith Freddie Tomlinson Jeremy "

- John

The staff at mckaig Chevy was extremely helpful in our buying process. Dennis and Freddie worked with us to get us in the car we wanted. I would highly recommend them for your next auto purchase. Thanks you again for your help and dedication.

Freddie Tomlinson

McKaig Chevrolet Buick - A Dealer For The People responded

We appreciate the opportunity to help put the fun back into buying a nicer, newer car. Our non-commissioned Solution Specialists are never incentivized to try to push product or sell you anything not in your best interest as they make the same thing on whatever you buy. Dennis does a great job helping his guests decide what they want to buy and not what he wants to sell. Our entire staff loves helping folks find, qualify for and own the car they want! Thank you for the opportunity to help and we hope you will refer others our way that want a better and more enjoyable car buying experience. Sincerely, Your East Texas Car Dealer "For The People" McKaig Chevrolet Buick 1110 E Broadway Ave (US 80 @ E Loop 485) Gladewater, Texas 75647

"New Truck"

- billywebb60

Charles was awesome helping me get my new truck. I was in visiting family from Port Bolivar TX for Christmas and decided to see what McKaig had. I got a 2015 Silverado 2500 and it is AWESOME. Big thanks to Charles, Jeriamy, and Brandon for helping me out.

Charles Phillips

McKaig Chevrolet Buick - A Dealer For The People responded

We love to hear that Charles was awesome as that is the goal. We are on a mission to put the fun back into buying a nicer, newer car from our non-commissioned Solution Specialists that will put you first because they make the same thing no matter what you buy. Their job is to provide a great experience while helping you decide what you want to buy instead of what they want to sell for a higher commission. Its the McKaig difference and more and more folks in east Texas are loving it! Thank you again and we look forward to serving you as well as your family and friends in the future. Sincerely, Your East Texas "For The People" Car Dealer McKaig Chevrolet Buick 1110 E Broadway Ave (US 80 @ E Loop 485) Gladewater, Texas 75647

December 31, 2018

"We are so happy with our experience!"

- Jessica13

I started out in a car as old as me, problems every other month, so I decided to visit my local Chevy dealer. I really wasn't expecting to drive away in a brand new Chevy Cruze, but Adrian made it happen! We're so happy with our new car and were recommending Adrian to everyone we know.

Adrian "A.D." Cortes

McKaig Chevrolet Buick - A Dealer For The People responded

We love hearing the words "We are so happy with our McKaig experience!" We are on a mission to put the fun back into buying a nicer, newer car and appreciate the opportunity to help you. Adrian does a great job helping his guests as he always put your interests first. That is why we have non-commissioned Solution Specialists so there is Never an incentive for them to try to push or sell anything not in your best interest. We appreciate your business and the highest compliment we receive is when great folks "refer" other great folks to McKaig for a better car buying experience. Thank you, Your East Texas Dealer "FOR The People" McKaig Chevrolet Buick

December 31, 2018

"First car buying experience "

- Cory_Young

Tim wasn’t just trying to sell me a car. He was trying to help me fit everything in my price range and put me in a great running reliable car. He’s a great man that I would recommend to anyone who’s buying a first car. He helped me only being 19 to not be such a scary process and the entire time his goal was to help me get into something I could afford and that I would love. Thank you Tim for everything you did for me boss!!

Alisa Cerney

McKaig Chevrolet Buick - A Dealer For The People responded

We never try to sell a car. That is why we have non-commissioned Solution Specialists so they don't have any incentive to push product or try to sell you anything other than what is best for you. Its the McKaig difference and more and more east Texans are loving it as we put the fun back into buying a nicer, newer car. We appreciate the opportunity to help with your first and hope to be helping with many more in the future! We will also take the same great care with folks you refer our way as we put the fun back into buying a nicer, newer car. We appreciate your business. Sincerely, Your East Texas "For the People" Car Dealer McKaig Chevrolet Buick Glade water, TX 75647

December 31, 2018

"Great Buying Experience "

- JeremyP62

Tim Pritchett was my Solutions Specialist and he was very helpful to us when purchasing our used 2017 Dodge Grand Caravan. Buying from Mckaig with Tim’s help was a great experience for my family. We will definitely use him again!

Jan 14, 2019 -

McKaig Chevrolet Buick - A Dealer For The People responded

Tim and McKaig appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and show you what buying a nicer, newer car should be like! It should be enjoyable and Fun! Our non-commissioned Solution Specialists are never incentivized to push or sell you anything Not in your best interest. They always make the same thing on whatever you buy. Their job is to provide a great experience while helping you find the car, truck or suv that will be best for You! We thank you for your business and especially for letting others know that we really are different than most car dealers. We will also take the same great care of any referrals you send our way that want to "enjoy" shopping for a nicer, newer car. Its the McKaig difference! Sincerely, Your East Texas Car dealer For the People McKaig Chevrolet Buick Gladewater, Texas

December 29, 2018

"Happy Birthday to me! "

- CDean

Great experience. Great people. They stayed two hours past close to help me get into my new vehicle. Dennis was amazing and I would definitely recommend and buy from them again!

December 28, 2018

"Amazing!"

- Smoreno2017

Me and my husband have come to the dealership for a couple years now, and this was our 3rd purchase from adrian and just like in the past everytime we come he always helps us out with anything we need and always makes sure we leave with an amazing smile on our faces and know that we came and got what we wanted, adrian always stays late with us when trying to purchase a vehicle, he always shows that his customers will get the best experience that they came looking for, and me and my husband live in longview so there is no hesitation that when it's time to get a new or used car from adrian, we know where to find him. We recently purchased a 2017 Nissan maxima platinum and are so in love with it, we forsure always do our best with getting Adrian's name out there so anyone can go see him and have an experience that we always have when we go. Also wanted to point put jeriamy s. He also helped us out with getting a great deal with the bank that the car is through. Happy to have both of them helping us out!

Adrian "A.D." Cortes
Dec 28, 2018 -

McKaig Chevrolet Buick - A Dealer For The People responded

Thank you for your business and loyalty to McKAIG, your Longview area dealer “For The People.” Adrian always does a great job as a non-commissioned Solution Specialist and appreciates your referrals of family and friends. You already know that he will take great care of anyone you send his way as we are always about helping our guests decide what they want to buy instead of what we want to sell. It’s the McKAIG difference. Thank you again. Sincerely, Your Longview - Tyler area Dealer “For The People” McKAIG Chevrolet Buick Gladewater, Texas

December 27, 2018

"Greatful "

- MichaelB1

Nena was very Frendly and did an excellent job in getting me in a vehicle today and I’m truly greatful! Thank you Nena and Everyone at McKaig in Gladewater

Nena Townsend
Dec 28, 2018 -

McKaig Chevrolet Buick - A Dealer For The People responded

We appreciate the opportunity as “we believe everyone deserves to drive a nicer, newer car today that is safe, reliable and fun to drive for as long as you wish to own it.” Nena does a great job as one of our non-commissioned Solution Specialists and always helps her guests decide what they want to buy as she makes the same regardless of what you buy. We don’t believe in a financial incentive to push or sell something that might not be in your best interest. It’s the McKAIG difference. Thank you again! Sincerely, Your Longview area Dealer “For The People” McKAIG Chevrolet Buick Gladewater, Texas

December 23, 2018

"Fist time buyers "

- Lisadleonard5

We went in feeling hopeless thinking we would not be able to get a car. One thing I wish is that we were advised a little better on what to bring, (since I called prior to find out and still didn't have everything) and given a better estimated time frame on how long it would take. We were advised approximately 45 minutes, but we were there around four hours.. I still had to come back the next day to bring back more documents. Fortunately, we were able to get approved and take the car home the same day. Only other thing I can say is I wish we were able to have been shown more than one car instead of the only option we were given and shown. Other than that I can say everyone there was very courteous and helpful. We will definitely consider this place when buying our next car.

Mike Lambert