McLarty Daniel Chevrolet

1159 North 45th Street, Springdale, Arkansas 72762

Eric Sisk, Sales Professional, McLarty Daniel Chevrolet

Sales Professional
Jessica Hudson, Marketing Director/Public Relations Manager, McLarty Daniel Chevrolet

Jessica Hudson

Tim Cheney, Sales Associate, McLarty Daniel Chevrolet

Tim Cheney

Sales Associate

November 02, 2018

"Tanner made the buying experience fairly quick and painless."

- Toni123

Tanner made the buying experience fairly quick and painless and I was able to get the price that I needed on the vehicle. He also follows up on additional items we needed like a truck bed cover and get them in and installed quickly.

Tanner Morris

October 27, 2018

"Great salesman and great team"

- Etheg

Eric and Brad did a great job. They did everything they said they would. Very pleased thanks. They had a great selection of trucks on the lot

Brad Cherry

October 18, 2018

"I got my car!!!!"

- 637glenda

McLarty Daniel Chevrolet helped me more than I ever thought a dealership would do or even could do. Everyone was so nice it’s almost difficult to pick certain people. Robb, Brad & Eric just absolutely did all they could to help me get this car. Oh & Zack was very knowledgeable about the whole process & truly helped me through the process. I guess Eric is probably the reason I felt comfortable from the moment I stepped into dealership. So nice, polite & I felt he truly cared about being able to help me.

Kim Canaday