McLarty Daniel Ford - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Jesse Flowers, Service, McLarty Daniel Ford

Jesse Flowers

Chelley Pense, Customer Service Manager, McLarty Daniel Ford

Chelley Pense

Customer Service Manager

November 14, 2018

"Barking up the wrong tree"

- Madison County resident

Received an answer to my review explaining our privacy issue. My personal information was obtained from our Department of Finance and administration by the aftermarket warranty wolves. We have been harassed by these folks which led to my poor review of this dealership. Please accept my sincere apology and please contact your lawmakers to prevent this privacy problem. The problems we encountered with service were explained to our satisfaction. We will consider this dealership in the future for our automotive needs. Thanks, Madison County Resident

Considered the dealership as a team

January 04, 2018

"Great buying experience with my new truck"

- kheffley

The buying experience was great. Jesse Flowers was absolutely fantastic. Professional, knowledgeable and low key with no pressure. My service experience on the same day, however, was somewhat disappointing only because I felt like I was surprised by a huge repair bill ($3,000) that I didn't see coming. The dealership did give some some relief from that bill when I bought my new truck later that same day, but I couldn't help but think that perhaps the whole transaction was choreographed a bit. The dealer already knew I was at least going to talk to sales about a new truck after my service appointment was over. Just wish I didn't have to spend $3K in the morning to turn around the spend #30K later that afternoon.

Jesse Flowers

December 28, 2017

"Service department is horrible"

- Jm6

Service department doesn't care about warranty issues. It's all about moving cars in and moving cars out. Customer service means nothing. Excuse after excuse after excuse. Sales - Oliver and Dwayne , department is one of the best.

Chelley Pense