McLarty Daniel Ford - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Jesse Flowers, Service, McLarty Daniel Ford

Jesse Flowers

Chelley Pense, Customer Service Manager, McLarty Daniel Ford

Customer Service Manager

January 04, 2018

"Great buying experience with my new truck"

- kheffley

The buying experience was great. Jesse Flowers was absolutely fantastic. Professional, knowledgeable and low key with no pressure. My service experience on the same day, however, was somewhat disappointing only because I felt like I was surprised by a huge repair bill ($3,000) that I didn't see coming. The dealership did give some some relief from that bill when I bought my new truck later that same day, but I couldn't help but think that perhaps the whole transaction was choreographed a bit. The dealer already knew I was at least going to talk to sales about a new truck after my service appointment was over. Just wish I didn't have to spend $3K in the morning to turn around the spend #30K later that afternoon.

Jesse Flowers

December 28, 2017

"Service department is horrible"

- Jm6

Service department doesn't care about warranty issues. It's all about moving cars in and moving cars out. Customer service means nothing. Excuse after excuse after excuse. Sales - Oliver and Dwayne , department is one of the best.

November 07, 2017

"Love my new truck and Team went above call of duty."

- Pete s

The team got me into the truck of my dreams. Didn’t think i could afford it, but sales and finance team worked hard to get me outstanding deal. Also - The Parts, Service, & Customer Relations Team of Pam / Steve / Jessica, I give them all 5 stars. They all stepped up to help Brand New Customer out. Background: · Glove Box that didn’t completely close. Originally I was told that is just the way it is (not the right answer you want to give to new customer). · Bought Ford Plastic Bed Liner – but didn’t meet my satisfaction (open areas on rails for rocks, dirt, gravel to fall down into). Just design flaw. Fixes · Steve / Jessica / Pam all stepped up, called me, & personally walked me through the fixes until they were completely . · Pam – based on her service is the only service rep I will use moving forward. She has great attitude in very tough job. · Jessica – personally called me, got me to the right people, & aided in resolution. She made me feel important & that my concerns mattered. · Steve – listened to my concerns, looked to see how he could fix them, & made it 100% right. Really appreciate his help to meet my needs even though he could have taken easy out. · New Bed Liner is Awesome. New Glove Box is now correct. I love my New Ford Truck. It is the 1st Ford & Truck that I have bought.

Jessica Ellington