Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Melton Sales Ram Chrysler Dodge Jeep

200 N Lynn Riggs Blvd, Claremore, Oklahoma 74017

294 Reviews of Melton Sales Ram Chrysler Dodge Jeep

March 28, 2019

"The only place to buy! "

- Deckard09

This is our 3rd vehicle we have purchased from Melton’s and it won’t be our last. Every time has been a great experience and the customer service can’t be found anywhere else.

Mark Friedel

"Great service! "

- amartin

Chase was so helpful and friendly, he never made us feel pressured or try to force anything on to us. Chase was very knowledgeable and very approachable during the whole experience. By far our Best car buying experience we have ever had to date.

Chase Cookson
March 25, 2019

"Excited to purchase a Van from Melton"

- D_Valdez

Excellent experience,. They worked with us every step to help us purchase our van,. Great customer care & professionalism. Awesome Van too !! Thank you !! Very pleased with our choice of Melton

Mark Friedel
March 25, 2019

"Vehicle purchase made easy!!!"

- Son_of_KV_Grandma

Found it online, test drive was easy and low stress, signed some papers and mom couldn't be happier with her new Jeep Patriot from Melton's!!!

Robert Melton II
March 20, 2019

"Awesome Dealership"

- TEmory

This dealership was excellent. Baley made my expierence buying the truck I wanted quick and painless. I would definitely recommend Melton Sales ( Baley in particular ) for anyone wanting to buy a new or used vehicle.

March 17, 2019

"Excellent customer service "

- KWalden

This was hands down the best car buying experience I have ever had. Jeff was my sales person and he let me test drive the vehicle and stayed inside while I was looking at it not pressuring me into anything. He was knowledgeable and very laid back. The SUV I purchased was marked at a great price and was in amazing condition. I would recommend this dealership to everyone looking for a new vehicle.

Jeff Williams
March 14, 2019

"Experience makes the difference. "

- darider6238

Have to thank the team at Melton that took care of me. It was a very painless experience to say the least. Baley took care of me from the moment I got to the lot to when he put my temp tag on my vehicle. Pricing is very competitive and the open environment of the sales floor makes it more comfortable to make your decisions. 0 pressure on making a sale and great conversations with the staff. Thank you all for what you do and I will be recommending you to everyone.

March 13, 2019

"Friendly, Helpful, Honest, Genuine"

- JWoff5

Baley is friendly and I enjoyed working with him! He was very helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicle we were interested in. I really appreciated his honesty. It meant a lot to me how genuine Baley is too. My husband and I purchased the vehicle for our son to drive to college, and Baley helped us keep it a surprise! I felt that Baley was genuinely happy for our son. That was special!! Baley was quick to return my phone calls/texts, and always did what he told us he was going to do. He was excellent through the whole process and our son is super happy!! As are we.

Robert Melton II
March 13, 2019

"A great first buy."

- Fordfusionohyea

The whole experience was amazing, and the people were extraordinarily nice. I would definitely recommend getting a car here as the whole challenge of getting a new or used car is made simple.

March 11, 2019

"Great car buying experience."

- Gloryann

From the sales person to financing, very fast and pleasant experience. Easy up-front pricing, no haggling. Good financing options. Great over all buying experience.

Chase Cookson