Melton Sales Ram Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Mark  Friedel, Product Specialist, Melton Sales Ram Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Mark Friedel

Product Specialist

November 28, 2018

"Repairing my Jeep rubicon"

- BrendaG

I bought a 2016 Jeep Rubicon hard rock from another dealership in Oklahoma this past May. This dealership where I got it, never mentioned the multiple things wrong with it. I inherited many faulty problems with the engine and fuel system that I was unaware of. I took it to Melton for multiple repairs and worked with John in the service department. Best choice I ever made taking it there. John was just excellent to work with, very knowledgeable and responsive to all my questions. Today I picked it up and runs like brand new. I couldn’t be happier. I deeply thank John for being honest and his patience plus expertise in explaining all the parts, work and time it was going to take to get everything right. I tell you, I’m bonded to Melton service and the staff couldn’t be more helpful and friendly. Melton service is the only place we will go now to service our vehicles. I highly recommend Melton service, they are A+ top notch period. I’d say take your vehicle there even if you live far away from Claremore......I know everyone would agree wi this post. Thank you John Gifford!

John gifford

November 23, 2018

"Great price and friendly service."

- Dward

The price was great on the truck, and the service was quick, easy, and painless. I’d highly recommend this dealership for value and service.

Mark Friedel

November 20, 2018

"Took a second but only excellence"

- Cnander14

It might have taken a second getting the right numbers but it was very laid back and comfortable place. My 4 year old was with us and he had a good time and everyone knows a 4 year old boy is not going to sit still for nothing and no one! But everyone was great and we loved it!!

Baley Smith