Mercedes-Benz Manhattan

New Car Sales Manager

July 21, 2018

"top-notch experience again"

- TaraB

We tried to make an appointment with Patricia von Karkoch who helped us with our first purchase but due to my husband’s limited availability we decided to go with first available person after a few failed attempts. We were 20 minutes late for the appointment with Greg Gazzola because of traffic but he greeted us with a warm smile. Greg was very nice to our five year old son and very knowledgeable and easy to work with. We came in thinking we were going to go with the newer version of what we had, the GLE SUV. Our son was checking out the GLE coupe in the show room which drew my husband’s attention to it and Greg immediately unlocked the car so we could see the inside even though we were “decided” on the SUV and it was late. He stayed an hour after the dealership was closed to help us. He even pulled out the same version of our car so we could see it. He suggested alternative options that we didn’t think about and would have went with if we got the SUV. Patricia helped us close the loop on paperwork on the day Greg was off. She greeted us when we arrived to pick up the car because Greg was wrapping up with another client. She is a class act! It was a pleasure to work with Greg and he gave us every confidence that he would do the right thing for us as the customer. He followed up the day after to make sure we were happy with the new ride. Thanks Greg for making this whole experience a great one.

Gregory Gazzola
Patricia von Karkoch

July 19, 2018

"Outstanding Experience!"

- jim2845

Yesterday, I purchased my 2015 Mercedes Benz GLK350 from Mercedes Benz Manhattan. I initially contacted the dealership via the internet and was contacted immediately by Richard Rauch, who was extremely informative and provided me with all the information I needed. I was then contacted by my Sales Associate, John Ademaj, who was extremely helpful in providing me with the information on the vehicle I inquired about and worked extremely hard to get me the best price possible. He explained how well they recondition their pre-owned vehicles ensuring they meet Mercedes Benz's rigorous standards and he was 100% accurate. My three year old vehicle looked brand new without any imperfections!! In addition to both Rich and John, I dealt with their Finance Manager, Kurtis Hughes, who was also extremely helpful, straightforward and honest with me! This is my third vehicle purchased from this dealership and plan to continue purchasing from them in the future. Great job Rich, John and Kurtis!!

John Ademaj
Other Employees : Richard Rauch,Kurtis Hughes

July 12, 2018

"Very Happy!"

- JLP

I just leased my 2nd Mercedes but this time at Mercedes-Benz Manhattan. It was a great decision. I worked with John who made the entire experience easy, without any pressure, and enjoyable! I will be back for the next one!

John Hart