Mercedes-Benz Manhattan

New Car Sales Consultant
Marcus Brandon, Sales Consultant, Mercedes-Benz Manhattan

Marcus Brandon

November 09, 2018

".Professional. Accommodating. Friendly. Thorough."

- Scout's Daddy

I have purchased or leased many vehicles over the last 35 years. I've never had such an accomplished, effective sales advisor as Gregory. Always courteous, never impatient, deeply knowledgeable...Honest! If Gregory didn't have the answer, though rare, he would say so, then find it. Since most folks never want to admit to not knowing, this demonstrated a healthy respect for himself and his customer. If I needed to change an appointment, he always understood, and went to great lengths to assist with rescheduling. I went to the "flagship" after an unpleasant experience at another Mercedes dealership. I had a year left on a C class lease, giving Gregory no incentive to spend time helping with my problem - there was no indication from me of a future sale. But he solved the issue and I returned at lease-end and bought a '15 SUV ML 350. Clean as a whistle, low mileage, and no extended run tires, thank the lord. Gregory is a star and I'm the beneficiary. Thanks Gregory, thanks all. Renato Danese

Gregory Gazzola
Other Employees : Rich went through the tech details; Teran demonstrated impressive knowledge of virtually every physical component of the vehicle.

November 07, 2018

"My new 300 slc"

- DBowler

This was an easy and pleasant transaction. Everyone was helpful and friendly. We were treated fairly and honestly. I would recommend Gregory to anyone looking to buy a MB thank you.

Other Employees : Kareem Raposo

October 31, 2018

"Kudos to "The Guys!!!"

- Sholita

Mercedes Benz - Manhattan knows what "you are joining a family" when you do business with them. This is my second time leasing with MB- Manhattan and both of my experiences have been exceptional. My salesperson Daniel Lehrer who was out on sick leave left me in the capable hands of Harald Adler. I felt very comfortable with the team of Harald Adler and Scott Malise, Sales Manager. I must admit I am not an easy sell and I do my leg work..However, Scott has gotten o know me and deals with me direct no BS!. I thought I wanted to downsize my E class to a C class for my next lease. However, I truly didn't want to. My team knew. that I truly wanted an E Class, and they made it happen. I am happy and so grateful to "My Guys" for knowing their customers and giving them what they want. These guys really get to know their customers so they can take care of them properly! Daniel who is out ill, kept in touch with me through the process to ensure that I was being taken care of at MB-Manhattan.... I picked up my 2019 E300 yesterday and loving it! Thank you Daniel Lehrer, Harald Adler and my main man Scott Malise....Smooches. I could never see myself going to another dealership. So, if you are looking for "personal, hand's on attention". Go to MB-Manhattan ask for ..you know! The Guys!. Tell em Sherrill sent you!!!

Harald Adler