Mercedes-Benz Manhattan

Franco Quartuccio, New Car Sales Consultant, Mercedes-Benz Manhattan

Franco Quartuccio

New Car Sales Consultant

November 08, 2017

"Stay away from this dealer go anywhere else!"

- JUSTCASE1

Stay away from this dealership I leased a SUV from this dealer it is still giving me problems today. From day one I brought it several times back to this dealer and others with the same issues. They told me they cant find anything wrong with the vehicle yet it makes noises while driving a complete lemon. I spoke to the salesman who sold the vehicle to me and requested to speak to the general manager to try and resolve this issue but he said that can't be possible. The only thing they offered me is if I wanted to get out of this lemon I had to give a additional $5,000? Well I didnt fall off a apple truck and it was not yesterday I felt they should have made good with this issue but they have other agenda's. I guess this dealership thats owned by the corperation likes to rip off its customers and show no good faith at all. If anyone is looking to buy or lease a Mercedes Benz dont go to them go anywhere else no matter how much they try to sell you their vehicles. I am sure im not the only one who has been this. They lie just to get a sale they sold me a demo that was in a accident.

A man sales man

October 24, 2017

"STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP - READ BELOW!!"

- t_m_91

First let me start by saying this is my second lease with Mercedes-Benz of Manhattan, as a returning customer, you would think they would value my time and money, but that was not the case. Soon after getting into my lease (2016 C300) I realized the windshield wiper fluid did not work. When I had this checked I was told the car was sold to me without the part that shoots out the fluid! Also, the car was given to me with a bad tire in which I had to drive into NYC the next week to have fixed. Another issue that I experienced was at the DMV, where I was told the dealership somehow issued my old plate number under my new car, even though I was told to return my old plates. I ended up having to get a power of attorney and go to the DMV THREE times (and pay out of pocket) to register the car on my own. This is something every other dealership I have ever leased/bought from usually takes care of for its customer upon purchase. The issues did not stop here. Throughout my lease (which I've only had the car less than 1 year. I was forced to deal with the following issues: - Notices of the car overheating - A recall on my car - Media center would stop working on various occasions - The reverse camera was dysfunctional on 5+ occasions, and the car once came to a complete stop while I was in a slow reverse - Car skid alerts would go off at random time I was forced to take my car in for repairs 3 times, I did not have my car for over 30 days in total and I still was forced to pay for the car even on months where I barely got to drive it. It did not end there, I asked the dealership (still being as patient and understandable as possible) what it would take for me to have this same exact make/model car, but to have it replaced with a vehicle that I felt safe in. They told me I would need to put an extra 2k down and double my monthly payments! It is ridiculous that a “first class” dealership would force a customer to stay in an unsafe car that is clearly a LEMON. The unprofessionalism did not stop there. The last time I dropped my car off for repair I was told everything was fine and it was ready for pick up, Mercedes-Bens Manhattan insisted the car was safe to drive, so I drove into NYC (I live in NJ) and when I got there as soon as I was about to pull out of the service center, I was told by a representative that they JUST found a fault code for the car that MBUSA wanted to review. After 3 weeks not having my car, I was told it was ready, drove into the city, and couldn’t even leave with it because clearly for 3 weeks no one did their job and properly reviewed the vehicle. After I was done talking to the service manager, I asked a service rep to please let me get items from my car that were in the trunk, they told me the car would be back around in 2 mins. 45 mins passed and they never brought my car back around! I was forced to storm out without my belongings and continue my trip all the way back to New Jersey with nothing solved. After this I still kept my patience and was polite, but inside this issue was causing me a lot of stress. It was a nonstop headache with this car since day 1 and now at almost a year in the issues were just getting worse and worse. I asked Benz to please drop off the car to me when it was done, as I was on a very busy schedule and had been inconvenienced so many times. On the day of my scheduled drop-off a service rep called me saying they were sorry but they accidently overbooked for the day and could not deliver my car! They told me the car would be dropped off at the same time the following day. The following day came and I never received my car or a phone call from Benz. I also called the 2 people in which I had been in contact with and no one answered. At this point the stress over this was building up. I canceled two meetings in one week to stay home for the delivery of my car and Benz again did not follow through. On the 3rd attempt, I finally got my car however Benz was an hour late to drop it off even though I told them the exact time I had to leave the house by in order to get to work. I still have not been compensated in any way for NONE of this. I referred many clients here in the past but I will NEVER AGAIN recommend anyone to this dealership and will never lease/buy with Mercedes in the future!!! SAVE YOURSELF THE TIME, MONEY, AND STRESS. DO NOT GO TO THIS DEALERSHIP!!

John Peppes, Sebastian Wroblewski, Mark Gooden

September 28, 2017

"Easy fast headache free transaction!"

- Amg43

This is the second truck in a month we purchase with the help of Brandon and Sheick. We receive full value for our trade in with out any issues and headaches. BOth Marcus and Sheick did everything possible to get us exactly what we wanted. I will highly recommend them for anything you guys need. Never pitched us sales pitches, great guys!

Marcus Brandon