Mercedes-Benz of Columbus - Service Center

23 Lifetime Service Reviews

7470 Veterans Parkway, Columbus, Georgia 31909

23 Reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Columbus - Service Center

April 24, 2018

"Service is a strength and helping is their business"

- appreciative customer

No problem is too small - and no "drop-in" is resented. Whether it is a tire which can't keep its pressure or a headlight that decides to quit, their interest in fixing the problem NOW is impressive.

Troy Reed
Apr 24, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Columbus responded

Thank you for your stellar review, appreciative customer. We do our best to make sure our customers are satisfied. We appreciate you. Please reach out to us if you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns.

November 14, 2017

"excellence"

- lovely

Thank you Tres for always having an excellent attitude, always maintaining professional guidance and assistance, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness and understanding each time I need my car serviced, also thank you Lizzie for having a wonderful personality, with a very beautiful smile, thank you all so very much for your service.

Lizzie, Tres Whatley
Nov 14, 2017 -

Mercedes-Benz of Columbus responded

Hello lovely, We're happy to hear that you receive exceptional customer service whenever you come to the dealership. That's our goal. We appreciate you as a customer. Please reach out to us if you ever need anything.

April 23, 2017

"Tres Whatley in Service strives to Please Customers."

- passmore,andrea

I used to do All my purchasing Mercedes from Atlanta, but Richard gave me the same deal, so I decided to give them a try. Whenever I needed service to my vehicle Tres Whatley was Helpful and kept me informed.

Richard Joyner
Other Employees : Tres Whatley
Apr 24, 2017 -

Mercedes-Benz of Columbus responded

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a positive review. We are glad that we can offer you great customer service locally. Please reach out to us if you ever need anything. We'll be glad to help.

April 18, 2017

"Courteous, pleasant staff and professional demeanor."

- ML Driver

Scheduling service appointment was pleasant and attentive to my preferences. Staff was courteous, attentive, and professional. Service was on time and consistent with estimated cost. Cashier was courteous, professional and careful to provide service and payment documents. All of the foregoing contributed to a very pleasant service experience.

Troy Reed
Apr 18, 2017 -

Mercedes-Benz of Columbus responded

Thank you for such a great review. We make sure our customers' visits at our dealership are as easy and convenient as possible. We are looking forward to seeing you again!

March 28, 2017

"Repair service"

- gus1983

I had great service at MB in the beginning of this month; Tres was my representative and as always he was very very kind and considerate with excellent customer service; however, MB held my car for several days and never mentioned my access to a loaner car, the 1st day I was told they had no loaner cars available, the next day I had to call and find out that they would keep my car an additional day and night because the mounts were very hard to remove, same thing for the next day, by Thursday evening I was able to get my car, this was a new and unusual experience for me with MB, as I have had all of with the exception of Axle work and tires through MB, overall, I was very satisfied with my car and always receive excellent CS from Trey.

Tres Whatley
Apr 05, 2017 -

Mercedes-Benz of Columbus responded

Thank you for your feedback! We try to make our customers' experiences with us positive and impactful. Please let us know if you need anything. We will see you again soon.

January 17, 2017

"Review of parts department"

- NCCC

James Peoples and the rest of the parts staff is extremely friendly, always available to answer any questions, and always deliver the parts on time. Our business depends on top notch service from a competent parts department - and that is exactly what we receive from James and the other members of the Mercedes of Columbus parts department.

James Peoples
Jan 17, 2017 -

Mercedes-Benz of Columbus responded

Thank you NCCC for taking out the time to write such a nice review. The Parts Department is such an important part of Mercedes-Benz of Columbus. They work hard to make sure things are in order. We will make sure to tell James and the rest of the Parts Department of your nice words. We are so glad that you are satisfied with your experiences with us.

January 04, 2017

"Great staff, great personality, great atmosphere. "

- S.brewer

This dealership is top notch and honestly the best service I have ever had at a dealer. It was my first time at a benz dealer and my expectations were well exceeded. I bought a used benz from another dealer, and the Columbus dealer treated me and my wife like family and like we purchased it from them. I can not reccomend them enough. The service center, parts, and sales are all very exceptional. GO SEE THEM!!!

Joshua Andujar
Duane Hall
Richard Joyner
Debi Lewis
Robert Weihl
Other Employees : Brandy Meyer, Kaleb Sanders, Tres Whatley, Robert Ezekiel, Spencer Hixson, John Kuntz
Jan 05, 2017 -

Mercedes-Benz of Columbus responded

Thank you very much. To hear that we exceeded your expectations makes us work even harder for our customers. We are glad that you were satisfied with your experience. Please visit us again.

December 22, 2016

"Excellent CS from Brandy, Tres Caleb and John, thank you all"

- gus1983

MB has the best cars, best and friendly Customer Service Team, they always go over and beyond to meet my needs. I am very pleased with the service mainly from Brandy, Tres, Caleb and John, wishing each of them a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Joyous and Blessed New Year. Carol Hinton

Rick Gilbert
Debi Lewis
Other Employees : Brandy Meyer, Kaleb Sanders, Tres Whatley, John Kuntz
Dec 22, 2016 -

Mercedes-Benz of Columbus responded

Thank you gus1983! Your experience means that we met our goal of making our customers happy and providing outstanding customer service. We are here to serve wonderful customers like you. We wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and very happy New Year!

March 29, 2016

"Nothing New"

- AliciaMenzie

I visited the dealership for repairs and as usual was met with disrespect, rudeness and the typical blow off! This is nothing new. They are consistent! I was told if I want my car repaired I should be nice! What does that even mean? The worse of it is that I know nothing will change!

Mar 30, 2016 -

Mercedes-Benz of Columbus responded

Mrs. Menzie, We sincerely apologize about your experience. We have tried several times to reach you; however, you have your husband answering the phone and refuse to speak with us. You continue to slander and spread lies about us across multiple review websites and social media websites, but yet you will not allow us to make ammends. We are honestly trying to correct any actions you feel were negative and change to meet your standards, but we cannot do so without speaking to you directly. Please contact us ASAP as we are trying to help you.

Mar 30, 2016 -

AliciaMenzie responded

Funny! You say I am lying, so why are you calling me? You wouldn't be harassing me and trying to keep me from telling everyone the way I was treated would you?

September 08, 2015

"Purchasing a new mercedes benz"

- Jeannie McFarland

My sales person was Serpill Adams and she did an excellent job in getting this car to work for me and I am very excited about driving it. Thank you so much. Jeannie McFarland

Serpil Adams, Rachel Napier
Sep 08, 2015 -

Mercedes-Benz of Columbus responded

Thank you so much for your feedback and for this 5-star review! We are delighted to hear that your experience with Serpil was excellent and we will be sure to let her know. We wish you many happy miles in your new car!