Mercedes-Benz of Coral Gables

Rene Garcia

Jorge Quevedo, Sales Representative, Mercedes-Benz of Coral Gables

Jorge Quevedo

December 14, 2018

"Excellent and Attentive "

- InsBroker1977

Byron has always been an amazing service manager, he always ensures my car is well cared for and ready when promised. He always goes above and beyond to ensure I am happy and to provide me the best service Mercedes has to offer. Exceptional Service goes a long way and I will continue to use the MBCG service dept for both my vehicles.

Byron Soler

December 13, 2018

" Mobile service "

- Gastrodoc1

I had a mobile service performed at my home which was done in a very professional and prompt manner. The service technician was extremely pleasant and knowledgeable! I highly recommend this dealership for service!

Robert Corso
Other Employees : Devon Regalado

December 13, 2018

"Consistently Great"

- Jroae300

As you know Peter has tremendous interpersonal skills and is a true professional. The service he provides from when you purchase and over the course of ownership is a model for your organization. He has my trust. This is the #1 reason why I continue to be a loyal CG Mercedes Benz customer. Peter I want to Thank you for bringing me happiness for every time I turn the ignition on!

Peter Warwar