Mercedes-Benz of Coral Gables

Service Director

October 20, 2017

"Exceptional"

- fv

Whenever I step foot in this dealership, I am always treated with respect and professionalism by every single employee. They treat you like if you are the only customer in the shop. The entire staff is phenomenal and Luis Gutierrez runs a great service department.

Luis Gutierrez

October 19, 2017

"Awesome sales guy"

- Joel

My sales guy was Ivan and he’s totally great made me feel at home, the service was excellent and he was like an encyclopedia, willing to answer all my questions. I will definitely recommend Mercedes Benz of Coral Gables to all my colleagues.

Ivan Silva

October 19, 2017

"Mercedes Coral"

- Mercedita

When to do a recall and end up with a new car. That was awesome my sales guy was Ariel Manso was not there and we star taking with Marano Carbajal asking some questions about the new cars and we decided on the spot to change our lease

Mariano Carbajal