Mercedes-Benz of Coral Gables

Auto Consultant
Hector Brito, Sales Manager, Mercedes-Benz of Coral Gables

Hector Brito

February 20, 2018

"ABOVE AND BEYOND my expectations"

- charlottemaietto

I dealt with Stephanie Segovia at Mercedez Benz of Coral Gables. The best customer service I have ever received at any dealership. I dropped off my car, they dropped me off at home and dropped off my vehicle shortly thereafter. Exceptional customer service and excellent Service Representative.

Stephanie Segovia

February 18, 2018

"Perfect "

- Mercy12494

Everything was great! loraina took great care of us. She’s always super helpful & our car was ready on time as promised, with a much needed car wash.

Lorena Renteria-Hernandez

February 16, 2018

"Wonderful Experience"

- Carl R Sweet

I had such a wonderful experience here at Mercedes Benz of Coral Gables. Ivan Silva got straight to the point and gave me exactly what I wanted. He went out of his way to provide me the car I was specifically looking for and I could not thank him enough. Each sales associate/ employee at this location is extremely cultured on their vehicles and have such great customer service skills. I am proud to be a Mercedes Benz owner and I am happy my car buying experience was swift and enjoyable!

Ivan Silva