Mercedes-Benz of Gainesville

4000 N Main Street, Gainesville, Florida 32609

Angela Davis Monroe, Sales and Leasing Professional Consultant, Mercedes-Benz of Gainesville

Sales and Leasing Professional Consultant

Zo Strickland, service, Mercedes-Benz of Gainesville

Zo Strickland

service

September 25, 2018

"Excellent sales and after sales support and service..!!"

- iddpaul

Great product sold at a very customer focused dealership. This is our third Mercedes purchased with Angie's help and we wouldn't consider going to anyone else. Angie and the whole staff make any communication a great experience, highly recommended...!

Gary Martin

September 25, 2018

"ANGIE IS AWESOME!"

- Jeanne

This is our 3rd Mercedes purchase. Angie couldn’t be more pleasant to deal with ... Mercedes Benz of Gainesville always treats us like when we visit!

September 24, 2018

"Great service"

- MACKSN85

I have been taking my car here for 8 years and they always have treated me well. I knew when it was time to buy, that I would be paying them a visit. Curt Curtis was fantastic to work with. He found a special low traffic spot to have a test drive due to recent cancer surgery leaving me unable to use my right foot. I felt comfortable being able to test the car out driving with my left foot until I can get it adapted. He took the time to show me several vehicles, and didn’t pressure me into buying. If you ever need a vehicle, Curt is the one to see. I have also always had Victor Koenig work on my previous vehicles. He has done a fantastic job helping me maintain my cars.

Curt Curtis