Mercedes-Benz of Novi

Eric Wheeler

Noor Kalasho, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Mercedes-Benz of Novi

Noor Kalasho

September 02, 2018

"Great experience working with Noor"

- Nancy

Noor was awesome to work with. She was very patient with me, as I changed my mind several times, She found the perfect car for me, and the whole experience pleasant and stress free. Noor is knowledgeable, professional and hard working. Would definitely recommend her!

Noor Kalasho

September 01, 2018

"Awesome overall experience at MB of Novi"

- My1tonhorses

I would totally recommend this dealership to anyone who is in the market for an MB! The customer service I experienced was beyond exceptional! I feel like this place is an A+, top notch dealership. For me buying my first MB wasn’t just about the car because I could have gotten one anywhere, it was about the overall MB experience. They have definitely made a life long customer here. ??

Craig Astrein

August 30, 2018

"S Class"

- wedge

Craig Astern did an exceptional job from our first meeting to our final delivery. We came in to find a dealer that we felt comfortable with, after our old dealership changed hands. After a brief introduction and a general look at their inventory ,we left only to return in 48 hours to purchase our vehicle.

Craig Astrein