Mercedes-Benz of Novi

Eric Wheeler

Craig Astrein, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Mercedes-Benz of Novi

Craig Astrein

June 06, 2018

"The best car buying experience. "

- Shafi1

Buying a new car can be fun and exciting but also long and tedious. From the moment my husband and I walked through the doors and met Kimberly we couldn’t stop smiling. I have never received better service elsewhere. Kimberly answered all of our questions and went above and beyond to make sure we got everything we wanted. We didn’t have to sit there forever and sign a bunch of paperwork, in fact my husband was traveling and she worked her magic. We will definitely be back when it’s time to upgrade my car!

June 05, 2018

"Best experience ever - thanks to Guys!"

- halaszka

They ware very helpful, patients, friendly and professional. They answer each questions, we had and did everything possible to make as happy. Especially Kimberley McNett and Manager Michael Dega.

Michael Dega

June 04, 2018

"Best experience ever - thanks to Kimberly!!"

- AMG - BEAST

Kimberly McNett provided the best vehicle purchasing experience I have enjoyed in my many years if buying cars. I was traveling for business and there was a promotion that was expiring while I was out of town. She pushed her management to allow for an exception given the circumstances and I was still able to take advantage of the promo. She was not pushy at all, rather educational and made the numbers work so we could purchase an AMG that we are thoroughly enjoying. We will certainly be going back to Kimberly in the coming months to upgrade our 2nd vehicle. Thank you for an AMAZINg experience!!

Used 2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class