Mercedes-Benz of Novi

Eric Wheeler

Noor Kalasho, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Mercedes-Benz of Novi

Noor Kalasho

November 05, 2018

"Noor exceeded my expectations "

- SH

Noor is extremely knowledgeable, professional and delivered an amazing experience from beginning to end! I highly recommend Noor as she listened thouroughly and delivered the car I have always wanted! Thank you!!!

Noor Kalasho

November 02, 2018

"Easy Process"

- Jeff

Kimberly McNett made this process easy and enjoyable. I highly recommend Kim if you value, fast and professional service. Kim was very considerate of my time and my choices.

November 01, 2018

"Kimberly was GREAT to work with my wife loves her new car"

- MARIE 6540

The entire staff we worked with in our purchase was very professional, made us fell like family. we meet a tech. when looking at cars in the lot who was very helpful before we went to see Kimberly in sales and she made the deal happen. My wife and I very impressed with the entire staff we met. The way they delivered the car was special and the time spent going over all the items the car offered was very helpful. We will recommend this dealership to everyone .

Michael Dega