Mercedes-Benz of Portland

Portland, OR

4.4
1,385 Reviews
Mercedes-Benz of Portland is focused on providing customers with an honest and simpler buying and service experience. We believe in giving customers straightforward information so that they can make confident decisions. Mercedes-Benz of Portland in downtown Portland, Oregon joined the Lithia Motors family of dealerships in February 2011 after being acquired from Don Rasmussen Company. Mercedes-Benz of Portland, near the surrounding areas of Portland, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Tigard, Gresham, Wilsonville, Salem, Silverton, and Vancouver, features a wide selection of new Mercedes-Benz and pre-owned Mercedes-Benz cars, trucks and SUVs. Our inventory includes new models such as the Mercedes-Benz C-Class, E-Class, S-Class, CL-Class, CLS-Class, GLK-Class, M-Class, GL-Class, G-Class, R-Class, SLK-Class, SL-Class & SLS-Class. Mercedes-Benz of Portland also has Mercedes-Benz Certified Pre-Owned cars and SUVs, vehicles that meet Mercedes-Benz demanding standards for quality and pass a meticulous certification process.
Contact Dealership

1605 SW Naito Pkwy

Portland, OR

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 1,385 reviews

July 12, 2022

Always great service. I have brought my vehicle to Mercedes for the past 6 years. More

by MANDIE.WEBB
Rod S.
Jul 13, 2022 -

Mercedes-Benz of Portland responded

Hi Mandie, thank you for being a loyal customer over the past 6 years. We have enjoyed having you here at Mercedes-Benz of Portland.

July 12, 2022

Friendly and competent staff that truly exceeded my expectations. I've purchased two Mercedes Benz from Mercedes Benz of Portland and both times received Superior Customer Service. I felt respected, un More

by DUCKYHEINRICH
Duncan Ostrander
Other Employees : Mitch and Jennifer
Jul 13, 2022 -

Mercedes-Benz of Portland responded

Thank you for sharing this kind, detailed feedback. I'm thrilled to see our team exceeded your expectations and we look forward to providing this same great level of care during your future service and sales appointments. Until then, we wish you safe travels.

July 11, 2022

Had repair estimate after a rear end collision after insurance adjuster talked to your service guy rod they rejected my claim More

by DEBPARS
Rod
July 11, 2022

The service is great but very expensive. Usually I try and go to a certified Mercedes mechanic not associated with a dealer because of the expense, but this time I had to use the dealer as More

by PWX99
Hans Gartner

Mercedes-Benz of Portland responded

Thank you for your honest feedback. While I'm sorry to learn you feel this way in regards to pricing, I'm pleased to see our team performed the necessary maintenance well. Should you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.

July 11, 2022

Everyone was efficient and courteous and the service was impeccably done.my car looked like new and runs perfectly. More

by LIZDUFFETT

Mercedes-Benz of Portland responded

Hello Liz, I'm pleased to see our team got your vehicle running and looking like new again! If there is anything we can do to help in the future please let us know.

July 11, 2022

The service department is always very responsive, amd they do very good work. I always bring my car here for service. More

by JOHNB22

Mercedes-Benz of Portland responded

Hi John, thank you for your loyalty to our service team! we are happy to continuously provide you with excellent care.

July 11, 2022

Not happy with service I received. I don’t understand why I was treated like I was More

by VINCEREVELS52
July 11, 2022

There are very good people who work at this dealership. Great service and a fine dealership More

by JOE.EDELEN
Thomas Maddux

Mercedes-Benz of Portland responded

Thank you for this great feedback, Joe. Our team has enjoyed working with you even more so. We look forward to your next visit here at Mercedes-Benz of Portland.

July 09, 2022

I originally went to Wilsonville Mercedes to sell my 2018 Mercedes C300 and looked at a new 2022 C300 while waiting. In the end, my sell value was lower than expected but I was rushed out and wasn’t able to More

by KENTYTRUONG
John Frentsos

Mercedes-Benz of Portland responded

Thank you for giving our team here at Mercedes-Benz of Portland the opportunity to earn you business. We are happy to have had you as a repeat customer and look forward to having you back in the future.

July 07, 2022

I was extremely satisfied with the service I have received from your dealership. Service advisor Rod Soprito was wonderful. He saved me money on my service bill, which I was forever grateful because More

by CELILFUG1
Rod Soprito

Mercedes-Benz of Portland responded

Thank you for trusting our team here at Mercedes-Bens of Portland. We are happy to have provided you with excellent service and even helped you save a few dollars. Until next time, we wish you safe travels.

171 - 180 of 1,385 results