Michael Jordan Nissan - Service Center

58 Reviews of Michael Jordan Nissan - Service Center

November 06, 2018

"Appreciate service"

- Rufus69

Good atmosphere, professional service, great sales and outstanding no-how on purchasing as well as repairing my credit... I recommend anyone to your establishment if they looking to purchase a vehicle (new or used)

Chanda Sanders
Nov 06, 2018 -

Michael Jordan Nissan responded

Thank you very much for reviewing us! We appreciate you for recommending us to others looking to purchase their next vehicle! Thanks for being on Team 23. Rick Simonette Owner Loyalty Manager rsimonette@mjnissan.com 919.433.1726

November 05, 2018

"Amazing service and sales staff"

- Maseface62

The sincerity of the service and sales staff is refreshing. The knowledge and level of professionalism is something that all businesses need to adopt. MJN is the benchmark of a successful business.

Rick Simonette
Nick Vrscak
Alice Hinnant
Mark Padfield
Carolyn Trapp
Lisa Mason
Nov 06, 2018 -

Michael Jordan Nissan responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are blown away by your kind words about our business and we'll be sure to pass it along to the team. We pride ourselves on having a knowledgeable and professional staff. Thanks for being on Team 23 and have a great day! Rick Simonette Owner Loyalty Manager rsimonette@mjnissan.com 919.433.1726

August 20, 2018

"Out of State recommendation. "

- Burwell

I was considering buying a Murano Platinum from Don Davis Nissan in Arlington Texas. Which I did buy. I phoned Mr. Vrscak and told him what I wanted. He had perfect advice in helping me buy from a local dealer at home, although I would have flown to NC to buy. Thank you for your kindness and help in buying from the Nissan family. Don Davis Nissan could have not been more professional and enjoyable in helping make a purchase in an afternoon.

Ray Vrscak
Aug 21, 2018 -

Michael Jordan Nissan responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so glad to hear that Ray was able to help you find a vehicle close to you! If we can help you with anything else please let us know.

December 18, 2017

"Ace Service Representative"

- lucatm

Ms Alice is a Number 1 MJN service representative. She takes the to listen, execute, and explain the results of the services provided. She has great support in Mr. Mike and the other service team members. I love coming to MJN because of her.

Alice Hinnant
Dec 20, 2017 -

Michael Jordan Nissan responded

Thank you for taking the time to write this review about our dealership. It's quite an accomplishment to hear that Alice and Mike provided you the best car shopping experience! If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Thanks for being a part of Team23! Sincerely, Rick Simonette Owner Loyalty Manager rsimonette@mjnissan.com 919.433.1726

Dec 21, 2017 -

Michael Jordan Nissan responded

Thank you for your review! We agree, Alice is a valuable part of Team 23 and we are glad she and our team members are able to provide you excellent customer service while you're here. Sincerely, Rick Simonette Owner Loyalty Manager rsimonette@mjnissan.com 919.433.1726

June 13, 2017

"Poor Car Service"

- Rcjessee

I brought my Altima in due to the car pulling to the left, asked them to check my alignment and tires. They performed an alignment and said it should be fixed. My car continued to have significant pulling I the left so I immediately took it back, then they said it was pulling left due to low tread on front left tire, so they put in on the back. The car no longer pulled to the left but had significant shaking when driving home. So then I promptly took it back for a third time, and initially they told me I only needed the tires balanced. Now they tell me a belt is busted on the tire and it is a safety hazard and could potentially blow out if not replaced. My problem is that they sent me home twice with what they are now telling me is a safety hazard. I don't know a ton about cars, but this would have never been caught if I hadn't persisted for three visits. Also, they are unable to tell me why I've now needed to replace four tires on my car despite having less than 20,000 miles with only normal street use. I suspect that all the tires that came with my new car were defective, and I did not buy the car from this dealership, so I don't blame them for having to replace the tires, but I do blame them for doing a poor job finding a potential safety issue over three visits.

Multiple Employees
May 15, 2017

"Mark Padfield is a true professional"

- SE-R Guy

I have been coming to Michael Jordan Nissan since I bought my Altima SE-R there in 2006. I specifically seek out Mark anytime I am there. He's professional, kind and constantly puts his customers satisfaction first. He is a true asset to your team and you all should know this to be the case. Being a General Manager who's also in the service industry myself, I know how rare it is to have someone on your team that is of Mark's caliber. Mark, thank you and I look forward to dealing with you in the future!

Mark Padfield
May 16, 2017 -

Michael Jordan Nissan responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave an wonderful review. Michael Jordan Nissan takes pride in offering an excellent service experience, and we are so happy to hear that Mark was able to make your visit just that. We will absolutely be sure to pass along your kind words. Sincerely, Rick Simonette Owner Loyalty Manager rsimonette@mjnissan.com 919.433.1726

March 17, 2017

"Service Center Headache"

- Jo

Absolutely disrespectful and terrible customer service skills by a service center representative name Julie. Beware of the unnecessary headache you’ll have from dealing with this dealership! AAA towed my Nissan Sentra ‘08 to Michael Jordan dealership to get a full diagnostic of my car because I was told by a reputable mechanic shop “Riverview Auto Center” that I will need a new transmission. I was also warned on that very day that the CVT transmission doesn’t last long and are known to fail sooner than most. I than reached out to Nissan Consumer Affairs and was told that I needed a diagnostic by Michael Jordan Nissan dealership before they begin to create a claim. Turns out that Nissan has an extended warranty on the CVT transmission that lasts 10yrs or 120,000miles whichever comes 1st. Consumer Affairs denied the extended warranty because 1) rebuilt Savage title 2) over 120,000miles although it was within the 10yrs with all major Nissan factory parts. The diagnostic confirmed after Michael Jordan had to keep the car overnight after of course I pushed for this confirmed the correct (transmission) codes. Fast forward I asked to speak with the mechanic to get a better understanding of the additional issues that were listed to weigh my options as to whether or not I should get a transmission. I needed to know from the information gathered would the car be worth it or are engine issues present as well. I go to the location to get my car after service rep Julie tells me its drivable over the phone, upon my arrival the service rep at the location says it’s not drivable. Wasted trip due to the lack of communication internally, also mechanic had left for the day. 2nd trip to dealership arrived early mechanic again left for the day and now my car is drivable. Again, lack of communication but now I’m confused and bothered! At this point I let them know that I will not be paying for the services until I speak with the mechanic and I left my email and was promised to hear back from them the following day. Two days later “no call” I contact the dealership to get an update and instead I get sarcasm, disrespect and excuses one after another. Never an apology for the inconvenience by JULIE but she does disconnect the line once I request to speak to management. *****Beware of Headache!!!!********

Julie Martin
Mar 17, 2017 -

Jo responded

Service manager reached out and resolved the issues at hand today and once I asked for a refund he granted that as well. He stated “that’s the least I can do” if I’d only received this type of professionalism and excellent customer service skills initially!!! Thanks Mark

Mar 17, 2017 -

Michael Jordan Nissan responded

Thank you for taking the time to speak with Mark today. At Michael Jordan Nissan, it is our goal to provide an excellent experience to each of our customers and we again wish to apologize for the inconvenience and the frustration you felt. We are glad to know that we were able to resolve this issue with you and we appreciate the opportunity to improve. Rick Simonette Owner Loyalty Manager rsimonette@mjnissan.com 919.433.1726

February 14, 2017

"Service Adviser really advises"

- old woman with new car

Last week I bought a Rogue from a pleasant, but uninformed salesperson. Today I went to the Service Department and lucked out by meeting Mike Brown. Mike, recently moved from sales to service, and he has a thorough knowledge of the vehicle. He explained so many features on the car that I didn't know. I went from feeling "buyer's remorse" to "buyer's delight." Keep this guy!

Mike Brown
Feb 15, 2017 -

Michael Jordan Nissan responded

We truly appreciate your feedback and your review, and we are very pleased to know that Mike Brown was able to assist you with Service as well as with the features of your new Rogue. He is a true asset to our team, and we will be sure to pass along your kind words. We hope that you enjoy your new Nissan!

November 17, 2016

"Thank you so much!!!!"

- Customer777

Thank you mike for the outstanding customer service!! You are awesome, and so is Michael Jordan Nissan!! Everyone is helpful, and very informative, and very kind in every aspect of the word. Thank you!

Gabriell Vires
Travis Lunsford
Lisa Mason
Other Employees : Awesome , Kevin Hooker
Nov 18, 2016 -

Michael Jordan Nissan responded

Thank you so much for leaving a great review of Michael Jordan Nissan. We are so glad to have been able to make your experience with us a great one, and we will be sure to pass along your kind words to Mike and the team.

September 25, 2016

"An awesome car dealreship"

- abi

I strongly recommend buying a car at MJ Nissan. I bought my Nissan rogue there last year (brand new). Their customer service is incredible. I have been there twice for service (first time my intelligent key sound was kind of mute, second time my trunk door wouldn't open). Both times Mike Burke was my technician and he dealt with my concerns professionally. Not only they took full responsibility for whatever was wrong with my vehicle (at no cost), they loaned me a car to drive while mine was getting fixed. No pressure to return it, no fees added, unlimited mileage. I will definitely buy a car there in the future if I decide to stick with Nissan :)

Sep 27, 2016 -

Michael Jordan Nissan responded

Abi, we are so happy to hear you have enjoyed working with Mike and the team over the years! We value you as a customer and appreciate you taking the time to post!