Midtown Kia

Tulsa, OK

4.2
2,138 Reviews
LET US HELP YOU TODAY Midtown Kia in Tulsa, OK, also serving Jenks, Muskogee, Owasso, Sand Springs, Sapulpa, and Bixby, is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Kia or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Midtown Kia will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.
Contact Dealership

4747 S Yale Ave

Tulsa, OK

Directions

By Type

Showing 2,138 reviews

January 29, 2023

The salesman was knowledgeable and courteous. The finance and sales manager were unorganized and made the car buying experience a negative one. I would not recommend this dealership to other car More

by mcgillen
Bo Chase
Jan 30, 2023 -

Midtown Kia responded

We're sorry that you didn't have a completely satisfying visit. Would it be possible to have someone from our management team reach out to you directly to discuss this? We'd love the opportunity to address any issues with our team here. Thank you for your time, and hopefully, we can get to the bottom of this.

January 28, 2023

They was very friendly and helpful with my car and with me, excellent service guys More

by annie
Linda Chavez
Jan 29, 2023 -

Midtown Kia responded

Thank you for choosing Midtown Kia. Your feedback and rating mean a lot to us. We're glad we were able to help, Annie, and we hope to see you again!

January 27, 2023

Appointments are needed for an oil change. That I don’t like at all. They are not that busy. More

by pah1212
Service Dept.
Feb 01, 2023 -

Midtown Kia responded

Thank you for this feedback. We're very sorry to see that you didn't have the best experience at our dealership. Would you mind sending us a message with your contact information so we can learn more about your visit and address your concerns? While we're disappointed to learn that we didn't meet your expectations, we'd love to try to turn things around and make sure the same thing doesn't continue to happen.

January 26, 2023

If you want any type of help or need anything after you have given them your money, do not use this dealership. I bought my car in September and still have an unresolved issue that has yet to be fixed. Wil More

by Okstatescott41
Jasmine Gutierez
Blayne Hamill
Feb 01, 2023 -

Midtown Kia responded

Thank you for providing this feedback, and we apologize for not providing you with an exceptional service experience. We never like seeing that our service didn't meet the standards customers have come to expect, but reviews like this help us improve. If you don't mind reaching out to us so that we can speak directly, we'd love to address your concerns in detail.

January 24, 2023

Quick response. They listened to me and helped me find what I was looking for. They were pleasant to work with and efficient. More

by tknevels
Jan 24, 2023 -

Midtown Kia responded

It's great to hear that Carson was able to help you out. Our goal is to make sure everyone who walks through the door leaves happy. Thank you for choosing Midtown Kia!

January 24, 2023

Carson was very attentive and was well informed about the vehicle I purchased. He made the car buying experience pleasant. More

by samsimpson3111
Bryan Newpher
Jan 24, 2023 -

Midtown Kia responded

Sam, Thank you for your business and this review. We're happy to hear Carson and our team were able to serve you and demonstrate our commitment to great service. If there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please let us know.

January 22, 2023

A wonderful experience all around. Salesman Carson was extremely helpful, and warm and friendly while staying professional. Financial professional Shelly was knowledgeable and welcomin More

by sdeweese33
Other Employees : Shelly Smith

Midtown Kia responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're happy to hear it went well and hope you enjoy your new vehicle. We truly appreciate your feedback!

January 22, 2023

Kam was hands down the BEST car salesman's I have ever dealt with. The whole process was super quick, and they were helpful and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Midtown Kia and Kam to any and More

by tiffanymorgan89
Kam Onyirioha

Midtown Kia responded

Thank you, Tiffany, for taking the time to write this review and let us know how we are doing. Our customers are our top priority and your feedback is greatly appreciated. Congratulations on your new car! All of us at Midtown Kia are glad to have you as a customer.

January 21, 2023

Their service department goes above and beyond to take care of me. Highly recommend them! More

by rdoniepsm
Jan 22, 2023 -

Midtown Kia responded

Thank you so much for your kind words, and for taking the time to leave us this wonderful feedback!

January 20, 2023

You're kidding. ..right??? No complaints. Hopefully there won't be any in the future. More

by OJEANclark2
Jacob, Service
Jan 22, 2023 -

Midtown Kia responded

Thank you for choosing Midtown Kia. Your feedback and rating mean a lot to us. We're glad we were able to help, and we hope to see you again!

OJEANclark2 responded

My response of, "You're kidding", was in reference to a minimum of 15 word review of my visit. I wanted to say only one word. SATISFIED!!!!!