Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria

New Vehicle Sales
Jeff Brown, Finance Manager, Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria

Jeff Brown

August 14, 2018

"Went in to just look and left with a new explorer"

- LindsayGrubb17

My husband and I went in to just look at the explorers and edges. I was still making up my mind on trading in my beautiful purple jeep Wrangler. I got terrible gas mileage and we needed something more family friend I. Shawn showed us a red 2018 explorer and we fell in love. It was such an great and easy experience. I would send all my friends and family here!

Shawn Groshon

August 13, 2018

"Great deal, great service!"

- Paul F.

Roger was great to work with. I absolutely despise going to dealerships, but I would go back to this one and work with Roger again. I came from out of state, and he messaged me every day to let me know the vehicle I was interested in was still there. They gave a good price for trade in, and a great sales price for my new-to-me truck.

Nick Rauch
Other Employees : Roger

August 08, 2018

"Smooth "

- truck dude

We were dealt with very smoothly & very friendly. We had no issues of checking out the vehicle in a timely manner & did not feel pressured to deal quickly. Everyone was very accommodating.

Roger Lyons