Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria

New Vehicle Sales
Jeff Cheser, New Vehicle Sales, Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria

Jeff Cheser

New Vehicle Sales
Roger Lyons, Used Car Sales Consultant, Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria

Roger Lyons

Used Car Sales Consultant

November 18, 2018

"A very big help and wonderful service"

- brybri2018

We have bought two vehicles from Russell Holloway in the last year! He has been beyond helpful and patient considering our circumstances. My husband and I both said it would be very hard to buy from anywhere else.

Russell Holloway

November 18, 2018

"Nice..courteous..yes...you should buy here..."

- NewTruckOwner!

We have been shopping for trucks for a LONG time. My wife and I have been to countless dealerships and worked with a lot of salesmen, and Roger was so nice. He gave us space and was not pushy at all. I would recommend this lot and Roger.

Roger Lyons

November 17, 2018

"Excellent service "

- Terra

Looking for a used truck so my husband and I filled out info online and Russell immediately contacted me and answered all my questions over the phone. Set up a meeting time for the next day. was greeted by friendly service when we pulled in. Russell did a great job on gathering info and figured out what was best for us in our price range and waisted no time. Took the truck for test drive and was in finance office in no time. Unlike other dealerships! Very happy with the service and professionalism we received

Russell Holloway