Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria

7400 Alexandria Pike, Alexandria, Kentucky 41001

Jeff Brown, Finance Manager, Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria

Jeff Brown

Roger Lyons, Used Car Sales Consultant, Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria

Roger Lyons

Used Car Sales Consultant
Chris Acree, Used Car Sales Consultant, Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria

Used Car Sales Consultant
Tina Ruebusch, Used Car Sales Consultant, Mike Castrucci Ford Lincoln of Alexandria

Tina Ruebusch

January 17, 2019

"No pressure experience "

- Cargirl2018

We had such a great car buying experience at Mike Castrucci Ford in Alexandria. Chris was awesome. He never once pressured us into buying and answered all questions we had. he really let us make the decision and didn't have to persuade us in any way. We will definitely buy another from him.

Chris Acree
Other Employees : Finance guy....wasn't Jeff Brown. Can't remember his name.

January 17, 2019

"Excellent customer service, very friendly"

- Shanye West

Roger was a wonderful salesman. He was very understanding as to what I was looking for and willing to work with me on the trade in and paperwork. He helped me through the entire process and even stood outside in the cold weather to talk with me as I waited for the car to be finished detailing and filled up with gas. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to get a used car!

Roger Lyons

January 11, 2019

"Simple"

- elath712

My experience with Mike Castrucci Ford was fantastic. The sales associates (Chris Acree and Adam Flannery) that assisted me with my purchase had the utmost professionalism. I felt no pressure at all during the time I was looking at vehicles.

Jeff Brown