Miracle Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

1290 Nashville Pike, Gallatin, Tennessee 37066

557 Reviews of Miracle Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

June 17, 2018

"Best Car Dealership I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH HANDS DOWN"

- kthrasher2018

I am Always skeptical of dealing with Car Dealerships and have never had an experience as I have with Miracle in Gallatin TN. I received a Bankruptcy Letter in regards to the dealership offering their bankruptcy program and held on to it for a few weeks and finally called as I was skeptical because it was in TN and I live in GA. I finally said let me just contact them and see where it goes. Well I ended up in TN and was beyond impressed. From the friendliness of EVERYONE that worked there to the service I received. They looked out for my best interest and set me up with a great car that would fit my needs. They even took care of the car I was turning back in from the Bankruptcy. Never experienced such service at any business especially a car dealership. I would and will continue to make the 4 hour one way trip if I EVER want to buy another car, trade in, and or refinance. I would recommend ANYONE trying to reestablish credit after a bankruptcy to go here. Bobby was beyond AWESOME as well as everyone that I dealt with.

Bert Curry
June 09, 2018

"Superb Service!!"

- plinder07

Rich is the man in the back making it happen and Rod is in the front with a genuine smile ready to make you happy!! Go see them, they asked what I wanted and over exceeded what I needed!! Thanks fellas!

Rodney Parkin
June 07, 2018

"My experience "

- Cristofer2$$

It was an excellent service that was provide with the help of Nick Scruggs I felt comfortable and it was fornimal service across the board

Nick Scruggs
June 01, 2018

"Great"

- Jamietaylor01

This dealership is a great dealership if your looking for a great car no matter how good or bad your credit is. They are not pushy either , I would recommend them to anyone.. Thankyou you to Bobby and Rich .

May 31, 2018

"Top shelf bunch of folks. "

- The Bates’s

Went in for a used left with new. Great experience. Great people. This is our third vehicle from Miracle. Probably won’t ever go any were else. great people great service.

May 27, 2018

"Getting a new car look no further "

- restrasser3

If your looking for a new car and tight on time. They made the process fast and easy. Joseph Smith both helped with the process of selecting and narrowing down the right vehicle for my needs and payment options. This is my second vehicle that I've purchased from the dealership.

Joeseph Smith
May 27, 2018

"Excellent "

- Mbart14

We went in to look at new vehicles. We ended up working with Joseph and John who were fantastic at helping us trade in a vehicle and buy a new one.

Joeseph Smith
Andrew Fulcher
John Booker
Steven Hughes
May 24, 2018

"Another Great Deal"

- Jimmie66

I have been dealing with Miracle for 4+ years. I cannot say enough great words about the dealership. The people in sales are great. I have made 26 purchases and the first one and last one were great. They work hard to get you best price on each and every deal. Bert, Chris and Michael in finance are great. The sales people are always friendly and eager to help make your visit the best one. The dealership makes you feel at home and NEVER high pressured in anyway. I would say hats of to them. I look forward to a continued service that they are giving.

Chris Austin
Bert Curry
Kathleen Barrett
May 23, 2018

"Great People! Great Experience! "

- SMHall

My husband and I were looking to purchase 2 vehicles. Marcy started the process and kept in contact with us about anything that was needed to get the deals approved. We thought it would be a waste of time, just waiting to be denied, but to our surprise, we both were approved for a car. Working with Chris Dyer to determine which cars fit in our price range; He was an easy person to work with. He was very patient and didn't steer us into anything that we didn't want. Rich in finance ended our experience with some laughs and casual chit chat while we signed our papers! Everybody we came in contact with at the dealership was so helpful and professional. We drove over 2 hours and I would do it again tomorrow. This isn't like any car dealership in Chattanooga. It was a GREAT experience! We will be back to visit them for future car purchases!

May 23, 2018

"The Miracle Dealership Works Miracles."

- brittanyover

I would tell anyone in any situation to visit this dealership. I am the type of individual that has a low credit score and a poor credit history due to mistakes in the past. Now that I am a responsible adult and working on cleaning that up, it was difficult to find anyone that would work with me. I spoke to Chris Dyer at Miracle and he told me he would do everything he could to help me, and he did. Although my credit is awful, he was able to work with lenders and get me an amazing deal on a beautiful new car. This will also aid in my credit over time which is a plus. The employees there are knowledgable, kind and patient. When I went there to choose a vehicle I had my three year old with me and they were so good to her. I feel like if they could help me (and they really did) they can help just about anyone. Give them a call and talk through what you need, you will not be disappointed. I will never go anywhere else for a vehicle again.