Mohawk Honda

Lindsey Haraden

October 16, 2018

"Excellent"

- Kayla0024

Being the first time getting a new vehicle I was welcome to mohawk Honda . Andreana helped me out to find a perfect car to get and me amdy fiance couldn't be anymore happier landing a new vehicle to call our own . I wanna say thank you mohawk Honda for your wounder full service and I'm so coming back in the future to tour dealership. There was a guy that helped me with all the features in the car and I'm sorry I forgot his name but I would like to give him 100%credit for helping me .

Andreana Bannon
Sondra Sample

October 15, 2018

"Two Thumbs Up"

- dana

Everyone was great! I'm in no way a car person and I came in knowing exactly what used car I wanted. AJ was attentive and didn't waste my time showing me anything I clearly didn't need/want. Everyone else was incredibly helpful as well as friendly. I came in with my junk car and left with something new to me with only spending 2 hours there. A super experience all around!

Jake Doyle
Anthony Metzold
John Barber
Scott Risley

October 15, 2018

"Excellent customer service by all"

- Barb

My salesman, Travis Landry and all other employees at Mohawk Honda are professional and friendly. They always greet us when we come in and respect the fact that we choose to deal with Travis however, all are willing to help in the absence of Travis without high pressuring us. Junior Yogendra was very patient and thorough in going over all of the electronics and features of our new van. All members of the Honda team treat us like family.

Travis Landry