Mohawk Honda - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

John Higgins, Service Advisor, Mohawk Honda

Anita Pietrzak, Parts Counter Sales, Mohawk Honda

Anita Pietrzak

Parts Counter Sales

September 20, 2018

"Amazing Service and Glass Repair"

- Tom D.

Great collaboration between John (Service) and Curtis ( Superior Glass). Both went out of their way to resolve the issue with my windshield in a timely manner. The quality of the job was excellent!

Other Employees : Curtis - Superior Glass

September 18, 2018

"Cameron Wynn was great, helpful and knowledgeable "

- Girl in gray 2016 Civic 2016

I came in for a routine inspection and oil change on Monday. I had been debating about looking into a newer car - HAD a 2016 Civic EX and wasn't sure if I would be interested in a new car. Mike Hedges came over while I was waiting for my car to be serviced asking if I had thought about trading in my car for a newer model, was no pressure on Mike's part since I was already thinking about it. I said I would like to and he set me up with Cameron Wynn. Test drove a Civic Touring-loved it but a little out of my price range. End result is I ended up with the 2018 Civic EX L which I just picked up on Tues and love it. Suspension is better than my 2016, comfortable driver and passenger seats, some additional bells/whistles I was looking for. Sharp looking car - got it in the blue. For the new car everyone was great from Cameron in sales, Dave and Johnna in Finance and Jake for Tech/walk through of the vehicle. You can't go wrong with Mohawk Honda from Service and Sales, Finance. Everyone is pleasant to deal with and they will not pressure you into anything but will make sure you are happy and satisfied when you leave no matter what brought you in there.

Jake Doyle
Dave Prehoda

September 18, 2018

"Great Experienc!"

- richard

My Honda Pilot was towed to Mohawk Honda and I was scheduled for surgery in Boston the following day. Thanks to John Higgins , he expedited the repair work and had me on my way. I highly recommend Mohawk Honda and service advisor John Higgins Richard

Service Center Photos & Amenities