Morrie's 394 Hyundai

Cavan Scheer

September 19, 2018

"Good experience"

- MORGAN.PONTIFF Verified Customer

I had a great experience working with Marianna. She was very helpful. The process was efficient and I love my new car. I will continue to look for dealerships that don’t clearly get commission on additional warranties. You never get the actual cost, just how it affects your payment. And tries to pretend like not buying one isn’t even an option. I don’t blame Morrie’s specifically because I’ve had the same experience on my last 3 purchases. But if anyone would just say “do you mind if I review warranty packages?” So I could avoid that long awkward sales exchange, that’ll be the dealership that earns my business for life.

Marianna Russell

September 18, 2018

"Quick and easy "

- Graysonod

Title says it all. I saw the car with the special offer online, came in, everything was as they said and I walked out with a brand new car.

Alfonso Zavala

September 18, 2018

"Great staff to work with."

- SAHMSD Verified Customer

I started by reaching out to Morrie's on the internet then was transferred to someone in house. After that I set up an appointment and showed up and was given the privilege to work with Thomas on my sale. The test drive was great he showed me many things I didn't even know about the car. After a few hours we had all the paperwork done and the next day I came back with a check. They worked with me on my trade in to help me with my financing. I know I bought the right car and the right group of people helped me finalize this sale and send me home a happy camper.

Thomas “Tiger” Robinson jr.
Drake Thomas