Motor Werks INFINITI in Barrington

Ali Nauraiz, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Motor Werks INFINITI in Barrington

Ali Nauraiz

Sales and Leasing Consultant

February 17, 2018

"Great people and customer service"

- tigerMan123

Motorwerks is blessed to have the people that I met. John Gregory, sales, was patient with me throughout the whole process. I pinned down the car but could not locate the car with the features and options; therefore, we decided to order the car from the factory. They, John and Michael Gargano, sent me status of the car throughout the production until delivery. I knew when the car went into production; when the car was complete and ready for transport from Germany and when the was due to arrive at the port of Baltimore. Nina Gewargis was also supportive throughout the whole process. The midnight blue car was awesome. Prior to full possession of the car, Motorwerks wants to make sure that the new owners know how to operate the car with the new technology. Rahim Hemani, BMW Genius, was extremely knowledgeable about the car and the features of it. He was articulate and patient was the explanations. GREAT JOB !!

John Gregory
Nina Gewargis
Other Employees : Rahim Hemani, Jamie Holm

February 16, 2018

"Got a good deal"

- PCP Elmhurst

Usually hate to set foot in a dealership.Figured this trip would be typical experience. The salesperson we dealt with though was unlike any of the salespeople I had ever experienced in the past. At this dealership there was no pressure no trickery no manipulation of any kind. Got in and out fairly quick. Ended up my daughter has been enjoying her car and I for once feel as if I got a solid deal. Will be back some day.

Chad Blanton

February 14, 2018

"Best Service Department Experience"

- Ben17

I recently purchased a New Infiniti from Motorwerks Barrington. I needed to come in for some service and discuss an issue with the car. I work with Rob Jacobus in the service department at Infiniti. Rob quickly handled the service request and did an initial diagnostic about the issue I was having. He discussed that it could take some time but they would have answers and figure out next steps. After reviewing technicians found the issue but did not have the part. Rob was quick to let me know that he had me on a standby list and would call once the part arrived. Upon arrival Rob called and was ready with an appointment and a reserved courtesy car as he said the fix could take some time and for me not to worry about having to wait around. I was extremely impressed with how Rob handled himself and quickly responded to my situation. This is the best service I have EVER received from an auto dealerships service department. It makes me feel great knowing that when I bring my car into Motorwerks I will be taken care. Thank You Rob for all you do to help service our car!! We will continue to use Motorwerks for our service needs.

Rob Jacobus

• Wash Werks Luxury Auto Spa | Unlimited access with purchase of any new or pre-owned vehicle
  • Early/Late Drop-Off Hours