Motorcars of Lansing

Simone Badawi, Sales/Financing, Motorcars of Lansing

Sales/Financing

"Customer Satisfaction "

- Dave_rodriguez_jr

Why I have given the rating I have given is because motorcars of lansing did a huge impact and helped me get a vehicle i really love within my price range.. I'd recommend anyone to them, they are welcoming and open for anything, I don't have the very best credit but somehow motorcars of lansing got me a reliable vehicle and made me a VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER I cant wait to pay this off and get another vehicle from them.

August 03, 2018

"Best dealership in the world!!!"

- Dgregory

Motor cars is great and always ready to go the extra yard! They searched long and Hard and found the truck no one else could find me anywhere. I love motor cars and wouldn’t buy a car anywhere else!!

Michael Badawi
Jack Martinez
Tony Neumann
John Badawi

"Excellent Service!"

- mike0512

The service was great. Matthew was helping me and he was very knowledgeable of the work he was doing. I was very satisfied with the service I received. I recommend to all friends and family to get there services done at Motorcars of Lansing. Overall, great teamwork, friendly, and great service.

Matthew Van Vyve