Motorcars of Lansing

Sales/Financing
Rick Badawi, Sales, Motorcars of Lansing

Rick Badawi

January 19, 2019

"Amazing service from the start "

- Mdk75

Amazing crew from the first creating walking through the door to signing final paperwork. The staff and management is very personal with no pressure. One of the best buying experiences I have ever had. Amazing crew and highly recommend.

Simone Badawi
Jacob Brabant
Michael Badawi

January 16, 2019

"Marty was a very diligent and hard-working she really put fo"

- Tina1967

I like the fact that soon as I entered the door I was greeted everyone in there was polite the facility itself was nice and clean and they showed me nice Quality Cars and did everything they could to make sure I walked out please.

Other Employees : Shawn was great also but I don't know his last name

January 10, 2019

"Review"

- Dstiggerr1

Marti was very friendly and worked with me, she gave me the best deal that she could with the money I had to spend. There was one thing that I was offered but not able to get with my deal but it was not due to Marti not trying more than once to get it for me. I would recommend working with Marti when lokking for your next vehicle. She even stayed past closing to wait for me to come pick up my car. She could have made me wait until the next day but she waited. Thank you Marti for all your help.

Used 2016 Cadillac ATS, $24900