My Auto Import Center

Mickala VanDop

October 18, 2018

"Patience"

- Adventure time

They did what they had to to make it work for me. Very responsive and courteous. First time I have owned a brand new car.

Rob Gould
Jimmy Groesbeck

October 18, 2018

"MyImport Subaru experience "

- captfrog

Our Subaru experience was top notch, especially the ease of the financial process. The sales process was also seamless, going beyond in the search for the model, color and amenities, leaving us with a satisfied experience!

Austin Gressett
Jeff Hall

October 17, 2018

"Better than expected. "

- Dan1968

I expected some pushy annoying sales person and avoided even going here because of that. I had been to two other Subaru dealers in other cities and only drive through this lot, which is in my home town, on Sundays just to see what they had. Finally I stopped here only because they had a color I had been looking for. I had to get a sales person. I got Katie. It was cold and rainy, her first words were something like "its across the lot, are you going to be ok or are you going to melt." Right then I knew she was my type of person to work with. She is smart, practical, great personality, works to understand what you want, not pushy, and knows her subarus very well. She was also training a new associate who was very pleasant to work with as well. If I knew it was going to be this easy, I would have just came here first.

Katie Brown