My Auto Import Center

Sales Specialist

December 17, 2018

"Love my New Toyota"

- Cindy65R

I had a 1998 Toyota Rav4 that I bought 19 years ago, and loved it so much that I had to get a brand new one. I am in love with my new 2018 Toyota Rav4! Tim and Cody were very knowledgeable and courteous with us. They showed us several different Rav4's that had different features and they were very patient with us. We are looking forward to taking long trips in our new vehicle. Thank you Tim and Cody!

Cody Munro
Tim Winchel

December 17, 2018

"Great place to go"

- That Girl

I hit a deer with my Honda CRV,and needed a vehicle immediately. I told them my price range,(under 6k),and by the next day I had another CRV. Everyone involved in the sale were very courteous and no pressure at all to spend over my limit. Very recommended if you are looking.

Trey Lawton
Roy Van Liere
Jimmy Groesbeck

December 15, 2018

"Time For Another New Subie"

- STANDENMAN Verified Customer

These vehicles just keep getting better & better. My Wife is so excited to have a car with more amenities than she could have ever imagined. We can't wait for our shakedown cruise on our trip to Florida.

Jacob Childress