My Auto Import Center

Muskegon, MI

4,059 Reviews
My Auto Import Center in Muskegon, MI is your one-stop-shop for all automotive needs. We have the latest Audi, Nissan, Subaru, Toyota, and Volkswagen vehicles. My Auto Import center has been awarded the DealerRater Dealer of the Year honor in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021! We have also recently been named by Automotive News as one of the top 100 Dealers To Work For in 2017, 2019, and 2020! With our huge selection of used cars and trucks of all makes and models, you are sure to find just what you are looking for. Whether you are shopping for a car, truck, SUV or crossover, or you need service, maintenance or repair work on your current ride we are here to help you. We also carry a comprehensive selection of genuine OEM parts in the part department to get you back on the road as fast as possible. Check out our online inventory or schedule an appointment for service today! Prequalify for financing right from our site, or build a vehicle to your exact specifications right here on the My Auto website and we'll order it just the way you want it! My Auto Import Center is proud to be part of the Muskegon Community. Being the premier import dealership on the beautiful coast of Lake Michigan we are thrilled to serve such fabulous cities as Fruitport, Grand Haven, Spring Lake, Norton Shores, Ludington, South Haven, and many more up and down the coastline. Enjoy our site and feel free to contact us if you can't find what you need or have some suggestions for how we can serve you better!
Contact Dealership

Subaru Service Advisor
Brandon Baty at My Auto Import Center

Brandon Baty

July 05, 2022

Cars can be stressful The staff in the service department diminished the stress. They were clear and answered my questions. More
by evinkm Verified Customer

July 04, 2022

Salesmen was very friendly, honest and helpful. He took the time to show my new driver son multiple cars. More
by pam.abraham Verified Customer

July 04, 2022

Very friendly service people. They took the time to inform me on what was happening. The waiting area was very comfortable and pleasant. More
by NANCYCOUNCIL Verified Customer

Dealership Inventory (192 Vehicles)

used 2018 Dodge Durango car, priced at $37,000