Naples Mazda

David Landi

August 21, 2018

"SCAM ARTISTS"

- BILL

Your dealership in Naples defrauded me Tom Jahn, the car salesman did the shell game with the Carfax report, he had me sign off on it and then did not give it to me until today (one week after purchase).. The finance guy sold me 5 years of guarantee saying "That the car only had a few months left on the 36 month guarantee". When it actually has 13 months left. The car had been wrecked even though it only had 7,000+ miles on it. Both of these representatives were very deceitful and I want my money back!!!!! I will not start my social media campaign against your dealership until the first of next week, to give you an opportunity to make it right. Bill

TOM J. AND

July 24, 2018

"Very dishonest "

- Zulufoxtrot29

Everything was wrong. I got screwed. I'm a veteran and this is what they do. I got the feeling the car was switched and when I drove of there was 107 miles on my bare bones car. Beware of them.

Tom Ashman
Other Employees : Jonathon

July 13, 2018

"Still Paying the Price"

- Senior Citizen Scammed and still paying the price

Louis Small, finance manger at Naples Mazda, scammed me into signing documents and warranties that I did not want or need. His only defense was "you can cancel them". When I complained more about it his reply was "you just don't get it, you are missing the point" REALLY? Oh sure I can cancel them but 2 months later I am still trying to get the refund. Multiple phone calls! Every week! And I don't GET the money back, it goes to the lender. So my payments are $60 higher than they should have been. Stay away from this place!

Louis Small