Naples Mazda

Asst. Sales Manager
4.3
Dave  Kruse, Sales Consultant, Naples Mazda

January 05, 2019

"Great Experience Buying Our New 2019 CX-9"

- HappyNaplesBuyers

Just had a great experience with Naples Mazda and Phil Falzarano. We were shown the perfect car for our needs, the 2019 CX-9, and Phil explained the vehicle in-depth, walking us through every feature. The valuation of my trade-in was fair and we just drove away with our new car. I recommend Phil Falzarano and Dave Kruse for helping us in this process.

Phil Falzarano
Dan Rake

November 21, 2018

"Not Your Parent's Dealership"

- Sammsash

Growing up I always heard about how much of a headache going to car dealerships was and having to deal with the stereotypical greasy car salesman. You know, the one that seems to have their fingers crossed behind their backs while touting that they can give you the best deal? At Naples Mazda that is not the case. I researched every crossover/SUV and shopped around for 2-3 weeks before I made my decision and Naples Mazda made my dreams a reality. Professional, personal and knowledgeable staff are just a few of the great traits that they display. I ended up having to work with 2 salesman due to scheduling but they both made sure I got the best deal on my 2018 Mazda Cx-5 Touring with the preferred package and walked out with a smile on my face. Thank you so much. I'll be sending people your way. Shout out to April as well!

Johnathan Nederostek
Leo Oliveira

November 02, 2018

"Consistent, superior sales and service!"

- JHennessycx5

We've known Jim for over 4 years, and have purchased 2 new CX-5's from him. He's very patient, knowledgeable, accessible, and really listens & understands his customers needs. We highly recommend him, and when it's time to replace our current vehicles, we will be back to see Jim again.

Jim Atashian