Naples Mazda

Jim Atashian, Sales Person, Naples Mazda

Jim Atashian

Sales Person

November 02, 2018

"Consistent, superior sales and service!"

- JHennessycx5

We've known Jim for over 4 years, and have purchased 2 new CX-5's from him. He's very patient, knowledgeable, accessible, and really listens & understands his customers needs. We highly recommend him, and when it's time to replace our current vehicles, we will be back to see Jim again.

Jim Atashian

August 21, 2018

"SCAM ARTISTS"

- BILL

Your dealership in Naples defrauded me Tom Jahn, the car salesman did the shell game with the Carfax report, he had me sign off on it and then did not give it to me until today (one week after purchase).. The finance guy sold me 5 years of guarantee saying "That the car only had a few months left on the 36 month guarantee". When it actually has 13 months left. The car had been wrecked even though it only had 7,000+ miles on it. Both of these representatives were very deceitful and I want my money back!!!!! I will not start my social media campaign against your dealership until the first of next week, to give you an opportunity to make it right. Bill

TOM J. AND

July 24, 2018

"Very dishonest "

- Zulufoxtrot29

Everything was wrong. I got screwed. I'm a veteran and this is what they do. I got the feeling the car was switched and when I drove of there was 107 miles on my bare bones car. Beware of them.

Tom Ashman