Naples Mazda

30 Reviews of Naples Mazda

March 08, 2018

"DISHONEST SCAM ARTISTS!!"

- Jay123

I would NOT recommend Naples Mazda to anyone! They're the most dishonest, deceitful dealership that operates using LOTS of "bait and switch" business practices! BEWARE of the service department too. Worst dealership!!!!!! SLICK and DISHONEST!!!

Jim Atashian
Joe Cali
Carrie Bloomer
David Landi
January 21, 2018

"Excellent dealer experience!"

- Richard

Purchased a like new used vehicle from this dealership. Can not say enough about the dealership employee team. Great staff and friendly no pressure attitude. They answered every single question honestly, including a follow-up after sale question by phone. Would definitely utilize this auto dealership in the future if I am looking for another purchase. Thanks again for the friendly and warm experience.

Dave Kruse
Dan Rake
Other Employees : Conrad, (finance)
January 11, 2018

"Helpful"

- Chat

Immediate response on Chat. Was willing to help with my questions in a respectful manner and helpful. Chat is a great way to communicate. You Rock Allison!

Allison Brewer
December 31, 2017

"CX3 Purchase"

- Ksciog12

Awesome sales experience from start to purchase for my daughter.. Highly recommend Naples Mazda and Jim Lazor, thank you. Will do business again in the future!

John Lazor
December 27, 2017

"Quick and Upfront"

- 06kmart

The entire sales team, including the manager, Dan were great to work with. They made the process very clear and were ready to help me in any way possible! Not to mention, the entire process was extremely quick comparative to past experiences at other dealerships. GREAT TEAM!

Dan Ortiz
Other Employees : Vinny Cafone
November 02, 2017

"Knowledgeable, Helpful, and Responsive"

- mazdabuyer

We had a great experience working with Dave Kruse at Naples Mazda in Florida. Dave helped us buy a new car for my niece who moved to the area. I am located on the West coast and they made the process as easy as possible. Dave is so knowledgeable and was incredibly helpful. Most importantly, he was extremely responsive and always had answers for us. He was quick and got back to us with concrete numbers when other dealers were not easy to work with remotely. We were able to have everything ready to go upon our arrival to Florida. Thank you for everything!

Dave Kruse
September 04, 2017

"Great place to buy a new car!!!"

- Mymazda3hatch

Nice atmosphere. Friendly and knowledgeable group of people. My husband and I stopped to compare the quality and price to other dealerships. The salesman showed us all the option we had to choose from and we fell in love with the new mazda 3. From the salesman to the sales manager, they exceeded our expectations and we felt very comfortable making our purchase. Thank you!!!!

Jeremiah Harrison
Louis Small
August 31, 2017

"Miles of smiles"

- Geesefl

Gracious, friendly, knowledgeable, helpful, patient, enthusiastic, professional all describe staff and my experience in buying my car at Naples Mazda. Second car from this dealership. Service Department great, as well.

Jeremiah Harrison
Other Employees : Mitch Dobbins
August 29, 2017

"Easy to work with!"

- Michelle A

This is the 2nd car I have purchased with Tom Jahn. He is honest and fair. If you are looking for a Mazda, Jeep or Dodge and want a no pressure, low stress experience go see Tom today!

Tom Jahn
August 16, 2017

"Terrible Service"

- Lennox

This is one dealership that doesn't care about servicing your Mazda. I have been waiting for 2 years to get my airbag which was recalled replaced. My first call went very nicely. We don't have the part in stock but we'll order it and call you when it come in. A few weeks later I had some EXTREMELY ANGRY part or service person answer. When I explained why I was calling, he literally yelled at me. WE DON'T HAVE THOSE PARTS AND WE HAVE NO IDEA WHEN WE WILL GET THEM. With that I called the Corporate Office, they spoke to the service department and assured me ( I was on the line when corp called) that they would order the parts, they should be in within 1-2 weeks and they would call me for an appointment. When I didn't hear from them, I called them. I could get no one on the phone. They just said leave your name and number and we will call you back. I reached out today to Corporate and they also could not reach anyone in service parts, managers, even the general manager left a a message to call back. At this time, I explained to corp, that I could not trust my car with Naples Mazda. They called Fort Myers office and spoke to a wonderful person set up an appointment for me to come in. They offered to give me a car and to come back the next day to pick up my car rather than having me wait there. Now that' customer service. I highly suggest if you are purchasing a Mazda to go to Fort Myers where they will take care of you.

I wish I had written down the names of the employees but I'would hope that could pull my records to check this out.