Napleton’s Arlington Heights Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM - Service Center

4.1

54 Lifetime Service Reviews

1155 W. Dundee Road, Arlington Heights, Illinois 60004

54 Reviews of Napleton’s Arlington Heights Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM - Service Center

February 16, 2019

"Brought my Wife Jeep Patriot. "

- Dbruno

I bought a 2018 Jeep Wrangler from the Dealership. My wife Patriot the heat wasn’t working I was bring it to other Dealership the one in Glenview Fields. Let me tell you I won’t go there every again. Napleton Arlington Heights Service Dept took her Patriot fix the heat plus give my wife a rental some dealerships don’t give you a rental if you didn’t buy the car there. They call 3 to 4 times to keep me updated. This place is great and they all care for you. Thank you so much for everything Best dealership to buy new or to fix your car or truck!

Jerome Udit
Kevin Barth
Jody Adams
Chad Ingram
Other Employees : Domenic Capp
Feb 21, 2019 -

Napleton’s Arlington Heights Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

We're glad to hear our Staff took such great care of you, Dbruno! We hope we can continue to be of service to you down the road! Douglas Adams Customer Relations Manager Arlington Heights Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram (847) 797-4952

February 12, 2019

"Fantastic diagnostic work on an electrical issue w my tailga"

- TrivialDig

Brought my '12 JK in for a tailgate locking issue that I couldn't figure out. I had another dealership try to sell me on the TIPM or a half dozen other things for bookoo dinero.... Learned about Napleton via Jeeps on the Run and took it in. Took several hours, but they found the short. A simple splice patch and I was good as new for just a couple hundred bucks rather than nearly $1,000+... Major tip of the hat to the service department!

Austin Hobday
Feb 18, 2019 -

Napleton’s Arlington Heights Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Congratulations on your new car, Trivialdig! It is great to hear our Staff was knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. We hope to see you again! Douglas Adams Customer Relations Manager Arlington Heights Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram (847) 797-4952

February 12, 2019

"Great place for all ur Jeep needs "

- Beeluv50

Over all a great place to shop for all ur car needs they have many beautiful jeeps along with other beautiful vechicles for everyone’s need

Austin Hobday
Feb 18, 2019 -

Napleton’s Arlington Heights Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

We're glad to hear our Staff took such great care of you, Beeluv50! We hope we can continue to be of service to you down the road! Douglas Adams Customer Relations Manager Arlington Heights Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram (847) 797-4952

February 06, 2019

"Great dealership "

- Eric.larson0

Excellent service department, friendly and They Strive, to make you a satisfied customer. The management really goes out of there way in service department and related areas to get the job done right.

Doug Adams
Feb 12, 2019 -

Napleton’s Arlington Heights Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Thanks for sharing your recent service experience with us, Eric.larson0! We hope you continue to choose Napleton's Arlington Heights Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM as your first choice for all your vehicle needs. Douglas Adams Customer Relations Manager Arlington Heights Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram (847) 797-4952

January 03, 2019

"worst service ever"

- Jack

2018 CHRYSLER PACYFICA rusty hood was there twice they took photos, then call them 5 or more times every time they said someone will call you back and take care of this. One guy from service show me pic that my car is not the only one there is A LOT MORE with rust !!! Now is more than 2 months still waiting :(

Jose+ few more
January 01, 2019

"Like Family❣️"

- Patricia Hastings

Having bought three Jeeps from Napleton, they must be doing something right. We have a Jeep Latitude 2014, Jeep Patriot 2016 and Jeep Compass 2017! Sales and a fair price are important, but services makes customers keep coming back. We were sorry to learn that Scott left Napleton, but happy to know that Jerome has stayed. Employee longevity is important. It helps build a feeling of family. I was disappointed not to see Doug Adams at our last visit. I hoped that he was on vacation, but didn’t see him listed under staff. It would be a major loss to Napleton not to have him. He is so efficient and friendly.

Jerome Udit
Paul A. Dome
Marquis Singleton
R J Caudill
Mario Gentry
December 17, 2018

"Quality service, very helpful and knowledgeable "

- Roaddogg1999

Brooklyn was very considerate to me as a customer and made sure I got the help I needed. Very positive experience. I’ve never had one bad experience calling in.

Napleton’s Arlington Heights Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with Brooklyn! Thank you so much for your feedback! We hope you have a great day! Roger Clegg Customer Relations Manager Arlington Heights Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram (847) 797-4952

December 17, 2018

"Awesome customer service "

- Chrisjay

I’m not really one to leave a review whether good or bad. But just had tell someone about the awesome help I received earlier today from an angel.

Napleton’s Arlington Heights Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Congratulations on your new car, Chris! It is great to hear Jim was knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. Thanks for the recommendation, and have an amazing day! Roger Clegg Customer Relations Manager Arlington Heights Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram (847) 797-4952

Napleton’s Arlington Heights Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

We are glad your experience with Brooklyn was heavenly! thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Roger Clegg Customer Relations Manager Arlington Heights Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram (847) 797-4952

December 17, 2018

"The Bear Service I've Got"

- Jeep123

The service on my jeep was phenomenal. Good service fair price and great people. I enjoy coming here because they work hard to earn my money

Napleton’s Arlington Heights Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Napleton's Arlington Heights Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM! Roger Clegg Customer Relations Manager Arlington Heights Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram (847) 797-4952

November 27, 2018

"customer service"

- dem1014

Marcin Kalita is one of the worst associates this dealership has. He not only gave me the worst customer service I have ever experienced but also had the need to be super disrespectful. I can't believe this dealership has someone like this man working for them. I will be taking all my business to another location because of the service I received from Marcin.

Marcin Kalita