Napleton's River Oaks Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Kenneth Walter, Sales, Napleton's River Oaks Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Kenneth Walter

Bob Gatelis, Sales Manager, Napleton's River Oaks Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Bob Gatelis

Moe Muhsen, General Sales Manager, Napleton's River Oaks Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Moe Muhsen

January 21, 2019

"Awsome experience "

- Dabosses81

I went in thinking I wouldn't get approved and Adam got me done !! Hes great and very knowledgeable I would recommend to any one and I will be back in near future !!!!

January 18, 2019

"Big help!"

- ChiJesse

Adam was a huge help! He showed me the vehicle I was interested in right away without hesitation and without trying to get all my financial info first like some dealers do. His main concern was what I needed in a vehicle.

Scott Czarnik

January 17, 2019

"Awesome "

- Sandoval,jess1986

Adam was beyond great from start to finish. He gave me options, he listened to what I wanted, he wasnt pushy and worked with me for almost 2 days straight. I had almost given up hope but he was so optimistic and even referred me with great car insurance. He was very friendly and pleasant to work with. I would refer him to anyone. A big thanks to Cory and Mo as well management there is outstanding.

Corey Dockery