Napleton's Valley Hyundai

Richard Cunningham

September 24, 2018

"Great experience!"

- Tnsstr

I had been in the market for a new car for a while and couldn't find what I wanted anywhere, until I came to Napleton Hyundai. I felt my slaesman knew exactly what I wanted. He was kind, friendly and knowledgeable. Thank you so so much Goran milidrag! Im in in love with my new sante Fe and so are my family and friends. I will definitely recommend Goran and Napleton to everyone.

Goran Milidrag

September 24, 2018

"Awesome customer service"

- mkoulos

The customer service I received was superb...a special shout out goes to Arline, Service Advisor. She was very helpful, friendly, and genuinely committed to customer satisfaction. She explained the additional service recommendations thoroughly and answered all of my questions. I always look forward to the friendly service at Napleton Valley Hyundai. Their professionalism always exceeds my expectations. Michael Koulos

Arline Kuhr

September 23, 2018

"My first Hyundai "

- santafe2018

I just bought my first Hyundai few days ago from Napleton’s Valley Hyundai and to be more exact from Jordan- my sales representative. Awesome cac and awesome stuff!!!!

Jordan Kabranov