Napleton's Valley Hyundai

Steve Cree

July 11, 2018

"Highly recommend "

- Evet1975

I purchased my Hyundai a year ago. I was treated with nothing but respect and no pressure or fast talking so I made another purchase today with my husband and guess what? Infinite service again.

Al Abbas
Other Employees : Benjamin Marlowe

April 05, 2018

"New car "

- JelenaL

Got a new car for my father. Goran was extremely helpful and caring. He mad sure that all of my questions were answered and I got what I wanted and needed. The entire experience went smoothly. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Goran Milidrag

December 17, 2017

"Didn’t have time for me"

- JG Andersen

Stopped in a month or two ago. They helped 2 people before me that came in after me. Was told they didn’t have time to do my oil change. Had to leave and drive all the way to downers grove for service even though I live in the apartments behind the Honda and could’ve just walked back to my apartment while waiting. Your loss

Matthew Murphy