Nelson Mazda Cool Springs - Service Center

482 Reviews

482 Reviews of Nelson Mazda Cool Springs - Service Center

Sort by
December 07, 2021

Love Nelson Mazda! I’ve bought my last two cars here and will buy my next car here too. More

by Suzanne.rich
Can’t remember his name, but he took me out to test my cruise control on the road. Very nice young man
Dec 08, 2021 -

Nelson Mazda Cool Springs responded

Suzanne, Thank you for your business and this review. We're happy to hear our team was able to serve you and demonstrate our commitment to great service. If there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please let us know.

December 02, 2021

Quick and friendly service, very nice waiting area. You get a video of the inspection. More

by PVANK1
Dec 02, 2021 -

Nelson Mazda Cool Springs responded

Thank you for the kind words for our service department! We look forward to sharing your compliments with them, and don't hesitate to let us know if we can be of further assistance.

December 01, 2021

People working at Mazda cool spring are very nice to the customer and that’s the reason people keep coming for purchase and service their vehicle More

by dgrizane
Dec 01, 2021 -

Nelson Mazda Cool Springs responded

Thank you so much for your excellent review! We are so glad that we had the opportunity to work with you, and we are thrilled that you found your experience with us to be a positive one at Nelson Mazda Cool Springs. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

November 24, 2021

Helpful, thorough, and honest. We use them for all of our Mazda maintenance and repair. More

by Jenn
Nov 26, 2021 -

Nelson Mazda Cool Springs responded

Thank you, Jenn! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with any questions or future vehicle needs. Thank you for choosing Nelson Mazda Cool Springs.

November 22, 2021

Very happy with Nelson Mazda. The service dept is awesome. Very prompt and organized, friendly and helpful. More

by babyjo123
Darrell Haskins
Nov 22, 2021 -

Nelson Mazda Cool Springs responded

We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We sincerely value your business here at Nelson Mazda Cool Springs! We look forward to your next visit.

November 21, 2021

The process was very easy. The service center was clean and the staff was friendly and informative. More

by jordicans
Nov 22, 2021 -

Nelson Mazda Cool Springs responded

Thank you so much for your kind words, and for taking the time to leave us this wonderful feedback!

November 18, 2021

The service department staff was very helpful. My The service department staff was very helpful. My service technician, Kirk, personally came out to speak with me about a few things which I totall More

by Elmoren1
Kirk, Cristian Hardin
Nov 19, 2021 -

Nelson Mazda Cool Springs responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on working with our team. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience!

November 17, 2021

Awesome people and great communications. Customer service is really good and I always feel taken care of even if it calls for more than one trip out, however parts and service were a bit slow. More

by JOANNE-HARMON
Nov 17, 2021 -

Nelson Mazda Cool Springs responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Joanne. We work hard to make sure our guests have an exceptional experience. We will share your comments with our team, and we look forward to working with you again.

November 17, 2021

Great service; very pleasant people to work with. Loved the video that showed the work being done on my car which included an explanation of what they were doing; video showed how far along they were in th More

by Debra Read
Nov 17, 2021 -

Nelson Mazda Cool Springs responded

Debra, It's great to hear that Christian was able to help you out. Our goal is to make sure everyone who walks through the door leaves happy. Thanks again for choosing Nelson Mazda Cool Springs!

November 14, 2021

Nelson Mazda kept me informed of the diagnosis of my car”s problem along the way. I had to wait on the part to arrive. After the part came the service department worked quickly to get my car fixed and More

by bethjhnson1986
James Dixon
Other Employees : Cristian Hardin, Kylie Lowery
Nov 14, 2021 -

Nelson Mazda Cool Springs responded

Thank you, Beth, for choosing Nelson Mazda Cool Springs, your feedback and rating mean a lot to us. We're glad we were able to help, and we hope to see you again!