Newton Ford South

Lisa Cook

Dominic Janosek , Ford Specialist, Newton Ford South

Dominic Janosek

January 12, 2019

"Not your average dealership and salemen"

- Winnie 413

Ok so, I was just looking around at vehicles and happened to find a Jeep Patriot that I really liked on a Monday. I inquired about the vehicle over internet and received a prompt response from Sam Simpkins. He was polite and helpful and in no way overbearing. As correspondence continued, I also spoke with Brian Hosier, Internet manager. He too was extremely helpful and accommodating. Because of my busy work schedule, I could not get in to see the vehicle until Thursday. They had it cleaned up and sitting out front ready for me to drive. Sam was so personable and rode with me during the test drive. He provided information about the vehicle and it's history. I explained my situation to them, budget, etc. Let me say, I am in law enforcement and in general am very cautious with people, especially salespersons as they are not always honest and in my experience have tried to oversell or treat you like a number. I instantly felt at ease and completely felt as though both Sam and Brain were up front, honest folks. I have never been met with a more professional group or received better customer service. I was on a budget. I explained my situation and what I could do. Brian never flinched. He got to work and on Saturday I was in the dealership to purchase my vehicle. Both Sam and Brian met me and we got all the paperwork completed. Sam even set up my Bluetooth Sync and showed me the bells and whistles. I would have written a review even had I not purchased a vehicle because they were a joy to work with. But luckily, I was able to drive away in my 2014 Jeep Patriot. I want to say a big thank you to Newton Ford, Sam and Brian for great service. I had initially looked at used car lots but my mechanic advised me to go to a dealership, usually have local trades. I think if you give Newton Ford, Sam Simpkins and Brian Hosier a chance... you too will drive away in your perfect vehicle!

Sam Simpkins
Brian Hosier

January 09, 2019

"She was very helpful and I would send anyone to here"

- Wiser545

She was awesome and I would send anyone to her. She was very helpful and very friendly to us. She went through everything great. 😀 I’m very happy with my visit

Cindy Brown
James Robinson

January 09, 2019

"Outstanding Service"

- Lem Hendricks

The service team at Newton Ford has consistently done a great job helping me maintain my F150 & my wife's Fusion. They are fast, friendly, affordable, and very competent!

Kim McMahan