Nissan of Newnan

Customer Service Manager

July 17, 2018

"Customer Satisfaction"

- LWilliams Verified Customer

Nissan of Newnan tried to get my vehicle completed in a timely manner because I had an appointment immediately after my service. They were a few minutes pass the time and were apologetic about it but did not rush my job which I appreciate.

Karen Pritchard

July 17, 2018

"Excellent service"

- APRILCHAPPELL Verified Customer

Service has always been great at Nissan of Newnan. I would definitely recommend the dealership to others for purchase and service. Always helpful and friendly

Mike Grubbs
Karen Pritchard
Leah Simonds
Other Employees : Canady

July 15, 2018

"2017 Nissan Rogue at a great deal"

- Amy.adderhold

I was in an accident on the 22nd of June and the whole process dealing with insurance and worrying about finding a new car for me and my six year old little boy was stressful beyond belief. I car shopped most of the day on Friday the 13th of July and with no luck I went home with a broken spirit. I made a phone call to Jody Hobbs at Nissan of Newnan and he took some information explained a little bit about car shopping to me and said he would call me back. He called me back with information on a car and I met him at the dealership later that day. Me and my six year old were in there for most of the day but I’m telling you the whole experience was well worth the wait. I was kept informed and my little boy was kept busy with toys, food and movies. I drove out of the dealership in a new 2017 Nissan Rogue happier than I had been in the weeks since my accident. Jody, and the rest of the staff all the way down to getting in the car and driving away were extremely informative and patient. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone!

Other Employees : Jody Hobbs