Nissan of St. Charles

2535 E Main St, St Charles, Illinois 60174

571 Reviews of Nissan of St. Charles

December 26, 2018

"Service Department great - payoff dept not so much"

- Blueiz112

I was in on 10/16/18 and purchased a 2019 Sentra. My salesman Jimmy Null was amazing. Fast forward a month - payoff was STILL not done and I was getting the run around. I ended up having to go to the dealer to get the situation handled. 2 weeks later, it was ALMOST paid off, but since it was well outside the 10 day payoff quote, there was still money owed. Called Nissan again and of course “no one was available” Got a call back and voicemail telling me I had to figure it out. Called Nissan right back - again no one available and had to leave a message....not to nicely worded message. And finally 5 days later the payoff was handled. Now the struggle of getting a letter to the credit bureaus to get the late fees removed from my report. Please keep in mind, SALES were great. This was my 3rd purchase from this dealership. The SERVICE department (Andy and Rick) are what keep me coming back.

Rick Funston
Dino Kokotas
Other Employees : Jimmy Null (AMAZING) Samantha and Jennifer in payoffs - HORRID
December 20, 2018

"Great Service"

- Jill Wirig

I worked with Joe Faciano today. He was awesome, my car was done quickly, generous coupons were applied and he even washed and vacuumed my car! Happy Holidays Joe, thank you!

November 30, 2018

"Lies , not truthful, don’t believe them "

- Joe mama

Called this dealer before going in since I live quite a distance. Explained my situation and spoke with the manager. Said he could get a truck for the price I needed and said I have to come in today since it is the last day this would be good for. Said to ask for him. Drove all the way there and they just lie to get you in there. Price was doubled from what they said and not even close to what they said they can do. Figured since I drove a long way, if they got me in, I would cave and just do it. Told him on the phone exactly what I was able to do and he said he would make it happen. Not even close! I walked out, they tried again and nothing. Bunch of liners. Don’t believe a word they say, get everything in writing before you go in. I was truthful with him, at least they could have just been honest from the start. I will never go back. I would think twice if I were you too.

Rami Rajab
November 17, 2018

"Great people"

- Venegas1

I bought a ‘17 Pathfinder and had a great time dealing with salesmen. The service department is always pleasant and very helpful. The dealership is always going the distance to satisfy their customers needs. There is so many pluses like oil changes, tires, and car washes.

Dino Kokotas
November 14, 2018

"Great Custoer Service"

- TheresaD

Nissan Of St Charles is by far the best dealer in St. Charles. I go from Hanover Park to St. Charles to get my service. I recommend them to anyone looing for a new or used car

Kurt Krueger
November 10, 2018

"Satisfied Customer"

- ahoward

Great customer service. Always manage to get me scheduled on a Saturday for an oil change! I'm very last minute. I've been going to Nissan of St Charles for years.

Kurt Krueger
October 15, 2018

"Service Review"

- swoosha

Great service, timely, answered all questions, easy to work with! I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone who owns a Nissan. I will be coming back frequently.

September 17, 2018

"Great experience, great staff"

- jesseb123

Nissan of St. Charles is professional, experienced and makes the car buying process as easy as possible. Their team is friendly and customer focused. I highly recommend buying from this dealership! Carl is the best there!!

September 13, 2018

"pleasant experience"

- JEFFREY L CARLSON

hello have recently purchased 2017 versa certified pre owned. my situation was a referral from capital one auto finance. they welcomed my pre approval completely. lot of nice people to work with tell them what you can do and they will give it there best. contacts in order that we saw rami rajab,chris rafalski,alexis virgen this was the day of sale. second visit for things we asked for met with carl beckstrom, and joe in service. and all the way from beginning online and text was michael vite, who expedited it all. our thanks and appreciation J AND R

Rami Rajab
Chris Rafalski
Alexis Virgen
September 10, 2018

"My experience"

- Santiago

I knew I wanted a Nissan Sentra. I had made some research but the whole car buying experience was new to me. I took my mom with me so she could help make a good choice and not be sold into buying anything. Jorge was the sales represenative that helped us. He was sincere and honest with us. He answered all our questions and helped us make the best posssible choice for me. I had nothing but a good experience.

Jorge Gomez