North Country Ford Lincoln

Rick Leyse

Bill Fannon, Sales Consultant, North Country Ford Lincoln

Bill Fannon

August 16, 2018

" Very good experience! "

- RUSSELLBENSON Verified Customer

Mark DeMars is a very knowledgeable and low pressure salesman who I would recommend to others. We really like the F150. Finance department very friendly helpful and professional. Great all around experience!

Mark DeMars

August 15, 2018

"Great experience making a difficult purchase "

- JAKESTUMPF Verified Customer

I knew what I was looking for but not many places had it at a price I was willing to pay. I was looking for a crew cab truck with a 6.5’ box. I initially looked at Chevys but they had little to offer and I was going to sacrifice a lot to get a Silverado. Then my friends told me to see Billy as he helped them before. Right off the bat, I could tell Billy was a very friendly person and wanted to help me get what I wanted. He found what I was looking for and intercepted it in transit and held it for me. I was completely surprised that he put a lot of effort in finding exactly what I was looking for. I have never had such a wonderful experience before from a sales person as I could tell he really cared that I felt good about the purchase. I will definitely be advocating for him to friends and family as I feel I made a new friend at North Country Ford. What a wonderful person you have there! You don’t come across people like him everyday. I’ll be servicing my new F150 there as I loved my experience and know my truck will be in good hands for years to come. See you soon. Thanks so much for everything! I am Super Happy! Jake

Bill Fannon
Other Employees : Mikki Shea

August 15, 2018

"Very good. Very helpful. Very timely. Good listeners."

- MIKECMILLS Verified Customer

Listened to me. Gave me good options. I had a tight buying timeline and they made accommodations to fit that timeline. Touched up some paint blemishes for free.

Barry Miller