ODaniel Automart/Mazda

1172 Reviews of ODaniel Automart/Mazda

June 19, 2018

"Pontiac Vibe"

- Vdrill

Thanks, Jasmin for a smooth transaction. Thanks O’Daniel for our Pontiac Vibe. We will enjoy this as much as we can. Good luck now!

Jun 19, 2018 -

ODaniel Automart/Mazda responded

Thank you for sharing your thoughts regarding your experience at O’Daniel Automart/Mazda. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you.

June 16, 2018

"Good experience "

- Pat

The staff was very helpful and prompt when getting back with me. when I found the van I want, they were very accommodating to my situation and the paperwork process was efficient, painless and quick

Jun 18, 2018 -

ODaniel Automart/Mazda responded

It was our pleasure to assist you with your purchase at O’Daniel Automart/Mazda. We look forward to seeing you in our service department for your first oil change!

June 14, 2018

"Pleasant experience "

- HappyDays

Attentive, courteous staff, the vehicle was throughly clean inside and out, they were willing to fix a cosmetic issues. Overall pleasant buying experience, would recommend this sales man and facility to another individual. The only thing that I wish was different would have been to take possession of the vehicle with a full tank of gas.

Jun 15, 2018 -

ODaniel Automart/Mazda responded

O’Daniel Automart/Mazda loves to hear feedback from our guests. We will certainly share your thoughts with our team. We really appreciate you!

June 14, 2018

"Russ Stanski is the man!"

- Dscoles51

We continue to come back to Russ every time we are in the market for a vehicle. He always does what ever it takes to ensure we get a quality vehicle, at a reasonable price. I highly recommended ODaniel and Russ to anyone looking for a great used vehicle!

Russ Stanski
Jun 15, 2018 -

June 12, 2018

"Wonderful experience"

- MargaretMarie

Jasmine helped us purchase my fiance's car a couple years back, and now when looking for a car for myself we knew she would help us. She really listened to what we wanted and never pushed us towards one car or another. Once I purchased the car, she went over everything in the car that I would need to know and even hooked my phone up to the Bluetooth. It was just an easy and wonderful experience.

Jun 13, 2018 -

June 11, 2018

"laid back dealership"

- charlie

this is our 2nd Mazda purchased from O'Daniel, we loved our first one, we bought a used one from an ad, now our newest 2017 CX-5. Sam was great, no pressure, listened. very helpful with the technology, very patient with me and hooking up the phone and setting radio up and navigation. I highly recommend Sam Moun and the dealership. great cars, great finance department, great salesmen, you won't go wrong here!

Sam Moun

ODaniel Automart/Mazda responded

From the entire staff at O’Daniel Automart/Mazda, we can't thank you enough for your time and for your feedback about our dealership. We take your comments very seriously and will continue to improve our services for guests like you in the future.

June 09, 2018

"Great experience"

- Kevin1526

I could not be happier with my purchase of a 2012 Chevy Traverse LT...I drove from Ohio on Tuesday evening and they stayed until after 8:30 that night to allow me to trade in my car and close out my loan...when I needed something they were there...highly recommend Eric Smith

June 09, 2018

"Six and counting"

- Barefoot

I just purchased my third Mazda 3 here, to replace the one I just got two months ago. Nighttime,wildlife, ugly. All of the good people here went above the call to help me out of my dilemma. A really big thanks to Sam Moun. Working with Sam is such a pleasure, he really cares about being helpful. He has been like family as has everyone we have had dealings with at this dealership. My first of six was in the 80s and I had it serviced in Warsaw , the next five have been taken care of here. Great service in a timely fashion, great advice. And a nice lounge.. all this in a very clean friendly place. If your looking for anew or used car, or you need service,any brand, you owe it to yourself to shop here.

Sam Moun
Cassandra Rabe
Todd Jacquay

ODaniel Automart/Mazda responded

The O’Daniel family would like to take this opportunity to thank you for writing a review about your car buying experience. Our main goal is customer satisfaction and reading buyer reviews helps us achieve this goal. Our award winning Sales, Service, and Parts departments are ready to service any of your vehicle needs. We look forward to many more years of providing you our top quality customer service.

May 31, 2018

"Good experience "

- Speertracy

The sales staff was friendly and not pushy. We found the car we were looking for and are happy with the purchase. For the amount we spent on the car I would expect a full tank of gas. I got 5 miles from the dealership and the low gas light came on.

Jun 01, 2018 -

ODaniel Automart/Mazda responded

Your comments mean a lot to us. Our goal is to improve our service to valued clients like you and we will do everything we can to make O’Daniel Automart/Mazda the best it can be.

May 31, 2018

"Great Sales Experience "

- Ray&Jacque

We had the pleasure of working with Matt T. at O’Daniel Mazda to purchase our first CX-5. From our first test drive through final walk through of the car, Matt answered all of our questions and explained the features of the CX-5. He was extremely knowledgeable and patient. We didn’t feel pressured at all, just a genuine feeling that he wanted us to be completely satisfied with our purchase. We highly recommend O’Daniel Mazda and Matt!

Matthew Tillapaugh