ODaniel Automart/Mazda

4200 Illinois Rd, Fort Wayne, Indiana 46804

1211 Reviews of ODaniel Automart/Mazda

September 20, 2018

"Grade A Customer Service, cars for every customer"

- Turboman

Myself and my family have been doing business with ODaniel Mazda for years. They have a car for every customer, from sports cars to family SUVs but what always brings me back is the great customer service you get whether it’s sales, service, or body shop. I’ve used all three and have always been very satisfied. I recently leased a new Mazda6 with help from Spencer Leatherman and others and it was quicker and more hassle-free than going to the grocery store, and don’t even ask me about Comcast! Some businesses just don’t understand the importance of customer service but ODaniel Mazda does. This is the first time that I have dealt with Spencer Leatherman but he was outstanding. My son had recently leased a Mazda5 from Spencer and suggested I go see him. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and very responsive.

September 17, 2018

"Spencer Leatherman - fair and helpful sales-person"

- mcar

Spencer Leatherman was an excellent sales person for me with my new car purchase (friendly, always called me back with answers to my questions, helpful from start to finish with the whole car buying process, gave a fair price for my new car).

ODaniel Automart/Mazda responded

Thank you for sharing your thoughts regarding your experience at O’Daniel Automart/Mazda. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you.

"Great Work!!!"

- thegoose

I had a wonderful experience buying my new Truck with Jasmine. She was very knowledgeable and also very kind. She spent the necessary time so I felt comfortable in purchasing the vehicle. I would highly recommend working with her.

ODaniel Automart/Mazda responded

O’Daniel Automart/Mazda loves to hear feedback from our guests. We will certainly share your thoughts with our team. We really appreciate you!

"Great Customer Service!!"

- Jeep Driver

Eric was very helpful and knowledgeable with all of my questions and concerns, he was patient and at the end of the day, got me into the perfect vehicle for me.

Eric Smith

ODaniel Automart/Mazda responded

We are grateful for your time and your feedback. We look forward to serving you now and in the future. We would be honored to serve your friends and family as well.

September 16, 2018

"Over and above"

- Beth

I had a wonderful experience buying my "new to me van" with Russ as my guide. He was very knowledgeable and also very kind. He spent the necessary time so I felt comfortable in purchasing the vehicle. I would highly recommend working with Russ.

Russ Stanski

September 14, 2018

"Great Service..."

- Doralein

Eric Smith was accommodating and knowledgeable and answered all our questions.The finance dept. worked to get us the best deal. GREAT SERVICE...Dora Hoelle

Eric Smith
Nick Rusk

ODaniel Automart/Mazda responded

Your comments mean a lot to us. Our goal is to improve our service to valued clients like you and we will do everything we can to make O’Daniel Automart/Mazda the best it can be.

September 14, 2018

"Great experience. Spencer was so helpful"

- Emma

Spencer found me a great vehicle for a great price. The entire experience was quick and easy. I love my new mazda cx-5 would recommend to anyone.

Todd Jacquay

September 12, 2018

"Jasmine!"

- 1224lacey

Jasmine was very easy to work with and worked with me for months to find the vehicle I wanted. She was low key, willing to communicate with me via email and found just what I wanted.

Sep 13, 2018 -

September 08, 2018

"Gmc terrain "

- Red

Friendly staff, great prices, quality vehicles, clean dealership, very easy to deal with, would highly recommend this dealer to others, will definitely tell others about my buying experience

Grant Weber
Sep 10, 2018 -

ODaniel Automart/Mazda responded

It was our pleasure to assist you with your purchase at O’Daniel Automart/Mazda. We look forward to seeing you in our service department for your first oil change!

September 08, 2018

"Thanks, Jasmine"

- kathleenoc

This is the second time we've worked with Jasmine. We intentionally came back to her because our first experience was so positive. She listens to what we're looking for, and makes the extra effort to find it. She takes the time to make sure everything is clearly explained and all questions are answered.

Sep 10, 2018 -