ODaniel Automart/Mazda

Jasmine Stippich

July 14, 2018

"Great experience "

- CDH

Odaniel Auto Mart/Mazda offered a no pressure, stress free car buying experience! Eric, our Sales Professional, was very knowledgeable, helpful, and seemed to sincerely want to provide the best possible experience.

Dan Ringenberg

July 12, 2018

"Best in Fort Wayne"

- Maarnold

This dealership is best in customer service, hands down. They went above and beyond to make this experience better than ever expected! They will forever have my business!

Jasmine Stippich
Nick Rusk
Nick Whitworth

July 06, 2018

"First Time Buyer"

- KailynMarie

I’ve had the same car since I was 16 (now 24) so this next purchase was a huge deal to me. I inquired about the car and got a response within the next 30 mins, then I set up a test drive. I met with Eric and he was great. He wasn’t pushy at all and that was my biggest fear going into a dealership. I test drove the car and fell in love with it. They helped me get the paperwork together that night, and the next day once I finalized it all I drove off with my new purchase. Eric made sure it was perfect and clean for me when I arrived to pick it up. I 100% recommend them, everyone there was super friendly and helpful. I felt like I was talking to a friend rather than a salesmen. If you want a dealership that gets you a good price, is honest with you on their opinion of vechiles, and is not pushy at all; O’Daniel is where you need to go.

New 2017 Mazda CX-5, $27318