ODaniel Automart/Mazda

Customer Service Specialist

January 13, 2018

"Very knowledgeable "

- Cheryl Spratt

I went there to get the Chevy Equinox that was on the autotrader website and it had ready sold that morning. Turns out they had another one, same year, but better condition.It is exactly what I wanted. I love the features of the car. The people there at O'Daniels are wonderful. I would recommend talking with Nick Whitworth. I will definitely buy from them again in the future. Thank you guys so much!

January 12, 2018

"Helped make things work"

- Sam Root

So i bought a Chevy Silverado from Nick. The truck had a few minor sensors an such that were out. But Nick helped me get it right an i have no problems now. He also brought me my rwntal car to my house so I could still get to work.. Thanks Nick. S.Root

January 12, 2018

"Trust at it’s best "

- C_Christman34

Nick is a friend of mine and when I finally convinced myself it was time for a new reliable vehicle I knew he would take care of all my car needs. He is an honest and genuine family man which I already respect highly and I knew he would treat me as his own. If you’re in the market he is not your average salesman. Nick will make sure your purchase is not only a vehicle you want, but what is right for you in the long run. The whole team at O’D is a pleasure to work with.

Dan Ringenberg