ODaniel Porsche Audi

242 Reviews of ODaniel Porsche Audi

January 22, 2019

"Courteous and helpful"

- Porsche

Dyan, you were. kind, courteous and helpful in the sales process. Thank you for being knowledgeable and informative without being pushy. Thank you, The Paytons

January 22, 2019

"New Audi purchase"

- Rudi

My purchase of the 2019 Audi S5 took some time because I was discerning between the Audi and a new BMW. The staff was patient during this process and wanted to make sure that I ended up with the car that I wanted.

January 16, 2019

"Great Customer service and Value"

- DaytonOHAudi

Went above and beyond call of duty. Great deal, friendly dealership. Dyan took the time to dig into critical items I was considering and solve any issues I had. Worth the travel from Dayton! Thank you again.

Jan 17, 2019 -

ODaniel Porsche Audi responded

Thank you so much for your business. We are fortunate to have customers like you and will do everything we can to live up to your expectations.

January 14, 2019

"Highly Satisfied Q3 Purchase"

- Ftwayne5611!

Enjoyable experience with the team at Fort Wayne Audi. We’re completely happy with our purchase and the purchase experience. Friendly team and a great deal.

Dale Ehlerding
Jan 15, 2019 -

ODaniel Porsche Audi responded

O’Daniel Audi Porsche loves to hear feedback from our guests. We will certainly share your thoughts with our team. We really appreciate you!

January 14, 2019

"Diligence and follow through."

- Ed

I had been looking for a specific vehicle( A8l TDI) for nearly 4 months when I found the exact car at ODaniel Audi. Unfortunately the vehicle had just been taking in on trade and had not been detailed. I called O'D asap and was Introduced to Ms. Dyan Brittan. I informed her of my search and asked her to send pictures, and any additional information on the car that was possible. She immediately went to her manager and had the car detailed for pictures and sent all the information that she had. I found out the car was in the certification process which encouraged me to put a deposit on the car sight unseen. Fast forward, paperwork and financing was done w/ the help of Casey Costello who made the process remarkably easy and a date was decided upon for deliver. I live 3 hours from Ft Wayne and asked O'D to meet me half way for delivery. Dyan took it upon herself to make this happen(she did it). We did however have to reschedule the delivery per a certification issue w/ the tires. As a result, O'D replaced the tires w/ new ones even through they were merely .10 inch away from certification standards. The service manager also pushed my car up in the delivery process per the inconvenience of the original delivery. The wait was worth it, literally and figuratively. The vehicle is perfect, and saved $$ eventually on new tires. Can't say enough about Dyan and the staff. Admittedly, I can be a bit impatient. Dyan was great to work with and went out of her way to go the extra to provide service that at times is difficult to find in today's world. I'd buy another vehicle from O'D., even from 3 hours away. The vehicle will be serviced by a local Audi dealership. They'll have a lot to live up too!

Other Employees : Casey Costello
Jan 14, 2019 -

ODaniel Porsche Audi responded

From the entire staff at O’Daniel Audi Porsche, we can't thank you enough for your time and for your feedback about our dealership. Here at O'Daniel we try to make customer's automotive experience the best. We are extremely glad we were able to provide that for you.

January 11, 2019

"3rd Time is a Charm"

- jkp1290

This is the 3rd new car we have bought from Geoff. He is very professional, knowledgeable and so easy to work with. He gives you all the time you need to feel comfortable and works hard to make you feel like you got a great deal. We finally got the 911 we've been wanting and are thrilled. We have always had a great experience with the service department. We will continue to use O'Daniels in the future.

Jan 11, 2019 -

January 06, 2019

"Knowledgeable and Caring"

- JM456

I began working with Geoff Soule in 2015 when I moved to Fort Wayne from San Diego driving a 2012 Q5. Geoff went out of his way to make sure I had a new 2015 Q5, working out a deal for me that was both economical and sporty. Over the past 3 years, I found the service department at O'Daniels to be as respectful, prompt, and caring as Geoff. This year brought changes in my life, and Geoff was quick to make sure that I was able to lease a new car, similar to the luxury of an Audi. He took great care in finding just the right car for me! In addition, Geoff has sold cars to relatives of mine - all have been very pleased with his professionalism and fairness. In short, Geoff showed great skill and expertise, making my auto purchase a successful one!

Curt Stauffer
Other Employees : Jen in the service department
Jan 07, 2019 -

ODaniel Porsche Audi responded

The O’Daniel family would like to take this opportunity to thank you for writing a review about your car buying experience. Our main goal is customer satisfaction and reading buyer reviews helps us achieve this goal. Our award winning Sales, Service, and Parts departments are ready to service any of your vehicle needs. We look forward to many more years of providing you our top quality customer service.

January 03, 2019

"One of the best car buying experiences"

- Talter

We went in expecting the typical car buying experience. We were ready to deal with what I call the “car buying games”.... We left O’Daniel Audi with one of the best experiences in car buying that we have been involved with. From our first lot experience with Geoff to sales management and finance, this was actually a pleasure to do business. We highly recommend O’Daniel Audi and Geoff Soule for future business.

Jan 04, 2019 -

January 03, 2019

"Professional and Cortious."

- JayMo63

Odaniel Audi had the Model A8L 2019 that I was Looking for. Working with Geoff and Melissa was "Personal and Professional" Doing an Out of State Transaction can be trying. With Geoff and Melissa I felt like I was Part of the "A" Team. Thanks All Francis J Megan III

Jan 04, 2019 -

ODaniel Porsche Audi responded

From the entire staff at O’Daniel Audi, we can't thank you enough for your time and for your feedback about our dealership. Here at O'Daniel we try to make customer's automotive experience the best. We are extremely glad we were able to provide that for you.

January 02, 2019

"Worth The 2 Hour Drive from Indianapolis!"

- RHoltz

Though I live on the north side of Indianapolis, I chose to drive 2 hours to Porsche Fort Wayne to buy my new Mecan S. This is my second purchase from Porsche Fort Wayne and I highly recommend you consider them before you buy or lease your Porsche. Aaron Warner and his professional sales team (I recently worked with Samantha Hall and in the past Dyan Brittain) go the extra mile to make sure you are completely comfortable and satisfied with your decision. From timely and professional communication to transparency and integrity throughout the buying process, Porsche Fort Wayne makes you feel like a valued customer.

Samantha Hall
Jan 03, 2019 -

ODaniel Porsche Audi responded

We are grateful for your time and your feedback. We look forward to serving you now and in the future. We would be honored to serve your friends and family as well.