Pacifico Ford

3511 Reviews of Pacifico Ford

August 30, 2018

"Pacifico ford bad news"

- Mad member

I will not recommend or lease another car from Pacifico Ford, they treat there customers like crap, the device manager talks to you very nasty, my car is still sitting in the shop sense March 2018 now they decided to tell me l have to give them five hundred dollars to start on my car,, l've been back an forth with them an now it's august an no word yet ,, lost for words on this so called great car dealer l brought there an it's going to stay there,,😞😞😞😞 customer

Terry Morrison
Sep 04, 2018 -

Pacifico Ford responded

We’re sincerely sorry to hear you weren’t satisfied with your visit. We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance.

August 30, 2018

"Great Service"

- Major Gain

Mike had me comfortable and laughing from the beginning. I always felt like he was working for me to get the best deal possible. I cant be happier. If you choose to go to another dealership you are making a huge mistake. Ps they had burgers and dogs for the customers, I never seen that before.

Mike Henkin
Sep 04, 2018 -

Pacifico Ford responded

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear your valuable feedback and we appreciate hearing that our employees did a great job! We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Thank you again for your business at Pacifico Auto Group and we look forward to seeing you in the future! Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance!

August 27, 2018

"Car purchase "

- Price Tawanda 176

I have purchase a 2015 Ford edge. Gary Holmes was my salesperson. He was excellent. He anwser all my questions and concerns. I will recommend him to some one that is interesting in purchasing a car.

Gary Holmes
Aug 28, 2018 -

August 27, 2018

"Very polite and help people"

- Babe916

They are polite and efficient. I would highly recommend them.i bought 2 cars from Ford and have been pleased with their service.nice waiting room.

Bob Rauh
Other Employees : Bob rauh
Aug 28, 2018 -

Pacifico Ford responded

Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion on Pacifico! We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We hope to see you here again and please bring all your friends and family. We will ensure they all enjoy the same quality of service as you have.

August 24, 2018

"An Outstanding Business"

- howie72

My wife and I were greeted warmly when we arrived. The vehicle we were considering was by the front door ready for a test ride. Charles Freeman, our sales rep, was exceptional in every way. A true professional. Gina in the finance office was so nice and so helpful. I recommend Charles, Gina, and Pacifico Ford without reservation.

Charles Freeman
Gina McDevitt

Pacifico Ford responded

Thank you for leaving such a nice review. We are glad that you and family loved our services. Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

August 23, 2018

"Dealer review"

- Blue123

I been getting my vehicles from Pacifico Ford for the last 20 years and and Gary Holmes has been the dealer that has been selling me my vehicles

Gary Holmes

Pacifico Ford responded

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you and family loved our services. Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Thank you once again for your kind words.

August 23, 2018

"Quick lane"

- Cbender

I dropped my car off through the quick lane services without an appointment for an inspection and it was done in time for me to get it after work. Also they ordered an Uber for me to get to work.

Christopher Duganitz

August 21, 2018

"Bob Rauh - Epitome of Excellence "

- Jazelle Reed

Visited Pacifico Ford for routine maintenance on my vehicle. As always, Bob Rauh was kind, courteous and efficient. The process was short and thorough. He rocks and is the epitome of excellence!

Bob Rauh

August 16, 2018

"No pressure sale"

- lfloruiz50

We would like to recommend Mr. Earl Hill if you are looking for a classy, respectful salesman to help you in the purchase of any car at Pacifico Ford. We are so satisfied with our purchase and the family feel Pacifico Ford gave us, friendly atmosphere! Thank you again

Earl Hill
Other Employees : Ariel Munoz

August 13, 2018

"Excellent service "

- Tim1124

Great service!! I wasn't treated like a customer they treat you like family. I didn't feel rushed or pressured into buying something I didn't want I told Neal the truck I wanted and what I was willing to pay nothing more and he got the deal done. I even had the opportunity to win a 50"t.v. overall my experience was great.

Neal Bauer
Chad Gilbert
Other Employees : Darryl Smith

Pacifico Ford responded

Tim, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear your valuable feedback and we appreciate hearing that our employees did a great job! We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Thank you again for your business at Pacifico Auto Group and we look forward to seeing you in the future! Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance!

51 - 60 of 3,511 results