Paradise Chevrolet Cadillac

4350 Reviews of Paradise Chevrolet Cadillac

January 17, 2019

"Purchase"

- KarenE123

The salesperson was informative & helpful! Patiently explained the vehicle and the features of that vehicle. Allowed us to take a long test drive, examine & evaluate the cars performance. Very friendly & likeable!

Joshua Barragan
January 16, 2019

"Unexpected find! "

- Chanceis12

We were fortunate to find this friendly and knowledgeable team to buy our used car from at Paradise Chevrolet. The car a 2012 was so clean and we appreciated the complete Carfax report we were given. It was also wonderful to be allowed to leave and sleep on our decision to buy, then return for the same offer Ely gave us. It was an excellent experience for buying a used car and Josh and Paul went out of their way to accommodate our timeframe (and toddler)! If we need another car we will return! Thank you.

Joshua Barragan
Paul Whitten
Ryan Tracy
Other Employees : Ely
Jan 17, 2019 -

Paradise Chevrolet Cadillac responded

We appreciate you for letting others know about your experience! If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! Kind regards, Todd Tracy – General Manager, 855-902-2299

January 16, 2019

"Gabe was wonderful to work with"

- Nbolas47

Gabe made the car buying process quick and super easy. He didn't give me the run around and was incredibly honest with me unlike other salesmen I've had to deal with in the past. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family and I will definitely be contacting him again if I ever need a vehicle again.

Gabe Barrera
Jan 17, 2019 -

Paradise Chevrolet Cadillac responded

Thank you for reaching out! Reviews like these mean the world to us here at our dealership and I will be sure to relay to the team. Take care and have a great day. Kind regards, Todd Tracy – General Manager, 855-902-2299

January 13, 2019

"Steve was awesome!"

- Southpaw3

Steve was very helpful in finding me the right truck. He listened to all my needs in what I was looking for and needed. Steve was very professional and answered all my questions! Steve is a no pressure sales man and I really appreciated that’s! I would definitely buy another vehicle from Steve and Paradise Chevrolet Cadillac of Temecula

Steve Burchfield

Paradise Chevrolet Cadillac responded

It is important our customers feel completely confident with the customer service they received and it made us happy to read your review. If there are any other automotive needs we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to call us or stop by. Best, Todd Tracy – General Manager, 855-902-2299

January 11, 2019

"Alfonso is your man!"

- Linda

I visited Paradise to either purchase or lease a Silverado.....After looking at all the options with Alfonso I realized I was more in the market for a Colorado. He focused in on my needs and found the truck for me ASAP. Very knowledgeable of all makes and models!

Alfonso Galindo
Margaret Gunn
Josh Rice

Paradise Chevrolet Cadillac responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Our team works incredibly hard to exemplify the commitment to customer care and we're so thankful that your time with us was well spent. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help. Best, Todd Tracy – General Manager, 855-902-2299

January 11, 2019

"Outstanding service!"

- Elisabeth

I was very happy with the outstanding service I received when buying my minivan. Damione was very helpful and and professional. There was no pressure to purchase a vehicle, although I did purchase it the same day I test drove it. The Paradise Dealership is one I would definitely recommend to anyone who is in the market for a new vehicle!

Damione Thompson

Paradise Chevrolet Cadillac responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how happy you are with your experience! Feedback from you is one way we know we are achieving our goals. Let us know if we can assist you again! Best, Todd Tracy – General Manager, 855-902-2299

January 10, 2019

"Best Customer Service & stories - GO SEE TONY!"

- JohnCaprise1

Tony helped us with a Chevy Cruze and had some of the best Radio stories! this place is awesome too! almost like a country club! the cookies are always fresh and Tony always packs us with a bunch everytime we get our Cruze serviced!

Tony Carballo
Kathy Bludworth

Paradise Chevrolet Cadillac responded

Thank you for leaving us this great review! We are very happy to hear that we could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future. Take care! Best, Todd Tracy – General Manager, 855-902-2299

January 07, 2019

"Pleasure working with Sam!"

- Martincastillo6

It was a pleasure working with Sam. Very professional and knowledgeable. He helped us find the right car and was very nice during the process!

Sam Radi
Jan 08, 2019 -

Paradise Chevrolet Cadillac responded

We're pleased to hear that our team took care of you and that everything went very smoothly. We hope to see you again in the future. Sincerely, Todd Tracy – General Manager, 855-902-2299

January 07, 2019

"dealership had a large inventory from which to choose."

- trailbossed

Steve was very knowledgeable about this new model Silverado. other dealerships I visited had limited information about this new model. he was very nice to work with and I felt no pressure.

Steve Burchfield
Jan 08, 2019 -

Paradise Chevrolet Cadillac responded

Thank you for reaching out! Reviews like these mean the world to us here at our dealership and I will be sure to relay to the team. Take care and have a great day. Sincerely, Todd Tracy – General Manager, 855-902-2299

January 07, 2019

"Amazing team! Really cared."

- Justin Buck

Michael, Tony, Don and Christan were great to work with. We came into find out what vehicle would be right for our family not looking to buy because just yet and left with an awesome new SUV. These guys really do care about taking care of their customers, we will buy from this team again for our next car.

Don Figgs
Mike Peralta
Christian Ricks
Jan 07, 2019 -

Paradise Chevrolet Cadillac responded

It is important our customers feel completely confident with the customer service they received and it made us happy to read your review. If there are any other automotive needs we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to call us or stop by. Sincerely, Todd Tracy – General Manager, 855-902-2299

1 - 10 of 4,350 results