Paramount Ford Hyundai Valdese

Michael Connell, Sales Representative, Paramount Ford Hyundai Valdese

Michael Connell

Sales Representative

December 04, 2017

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

- nbiggs2018

My car-buying experience at Paramount was wonderful! Cody Dula, my salesman, provided excellent customer service and was very helpful through out the whole process. I was very impressed with him and other staff that assisted me. Mark Robinson in finance was also very helpful. Both of these gentlemen made this the easiest, most pleasant car-buying I have ever had. I would recommend Paramount to anyone who is looking to purchase a new vehicle.

Cody Dula
Mark Robinson

December 02, 2017

"Buying a used car"

- Scott J. Snyder

Brent Buff (the salesman) was really nice and helpful in getting my wife and I a great used car. He answered all our questions and took the time in explaining all the features of our new/used car, and there are a lot of them. The car is a 2016 Ford Fusion Titanium, and is loaded. Thanks Brent!!

Brent Buff
Mark Robinson

November 30, 2017

"Bought a truck, best prices in Western NC and they're honest"

- gotatruck

I purchased a 2017 F-150 and have been enjoying it, the folks at Paramount are very easy to work with. I really appreciated their honesty, they made sure I got what I wanted and didn't waste my time showing me things with no features or crazy prices. Absolutely would buy again.

Dustin Gross