Paramount Ford Hyundai Valdese

Sales Representative
Andy Courtney, Sales Consultant, Paramount Ford Hyundai Valdese

Andy Courtney

November 22, 2017

"Blessings Come to Those Who Wait"

- Meet the Browns

My experience at Paramount Ford Hyundai of Valdese was an amazing experience....an experience that I will remember and remain thankful for daily. Cody Dula is an amazing man of heart. He works hard and aims to please his customers. My time spent there was well worth the wait. I am happy and blessed at how he was able place me in a vehicle,within my price range, where when I left I was comfortable and eager to spread the word of a "great salesman" experience. I didn't have to worry about the outcome of purchasing a new vehicle. I wasn't really expecting it. I'm glad I chose Paramount Ford....to share my first time car buying experience with. If anyone is looking or wondering where to purchase their next vehicle. Look no further...Paramount is right around the corner. Stay blessed Cody. You have found your calling.

November 22, 2017

"Ahhh... how sweet it is! "

- Army Couple

Cody went above and beyond with our truck buying experience. After weeks of searching for the right fit for us, we went to Paramount Ford in Valdese. The truck we went to see initially wasn’t available. But Cody found us a better fit. He was patient and very understanding while trying to keep us on our budget. Cody stayed well past closing time to help set up and show us features on our new truck! Cody was truly exceptional throughout our ENTIRE process. I highly recommend him and his team at Paromount in Valdese!

Mark Robinson

November 21, 2017

"great dealership"

- jim220

this is the third Hyundai that we have bought from this dealer ship the from the same we always feel welcome there also sent someone there and they bought on2

Michael Connell