Paramount Kia of Asheville

Nathan McKee

Michael Baxley, Sales Consultant, Paramount Kia of Asheville

Michael Baxley

August 19, 2018

"Only one thing to really watch"

- Joyrider

I have only the BEST review to offer for this dealership, but have one heads-up. They were so fair, kind and helpful, plus the service dept for oil changes, etc have been great. I have one piece of advice: In closing, either insist on having paperwork in front of you or don't care where or not your signature is legible. This is why: The one thing that has really made it difficult for me is concerning the closing process that was done using a large flat monitor that is lying on the xxI man's desk, instead of having paperwork in hand. It is a touch sensitive screen, so you sign each page as you would when making a charge in a retail store - often illegible - and they were read through by him at rapid-fire speed. I really had to focus on the signatures to make them decent. I finally said "I didn't sign this many papers when I bought my house". When the last one was signed, he ran a paper copy, folded and put it in an envelope, then handed it to me. I removed them and saw that my final total was $3,000 more than my salesman and I had agreed on, so I asked what had caused it, but both men seemed to have people waiting for them, so I brought everything home - knowing that I had 72 hrs to dispute it. I finally found that it was for an extended warranty that was on a page at the end of the long list of pages, so I went back in to have it cancelled. It was crucial for my payments to be on the lower amount, but I was told that they wouldn't change, only the loan balance owed. Last month, before my car was 2 yrs old with only 6,400 miles on it and in excellent condition, I went by to ask about its value as I considered selling it and learned it had dropped from over $19,000 to $11,000. There goes my $5,000 clear-titled trade-in and I still have the larger payments. I should have kept my other car with no payments.

Ron King

August 18, 2018

"Nathan!"

- cargoer

Nathan was a very communicative and professional agent. We enjoyed working with him. He was very responsive to our requests, which were many. He was very personable and took responsibility when needed. Would definitely work with him again. Two suggestions for improvement for Nathan (one of us was a longtime customer service rep). Several of the specific additions we requested and he said were installed were not. Puddle lights and windshield washer heater were not installed as he said they were. We will be required to go back for another visit to get this done. Also he was unfamiliar and vague with the Paramount Preferred Customer Club details. He did try to get the necessary information and he worked with us to get the requested additions.

Nathan McKee
Brian Carter

August 18, 2018

"Amazing!"

- Kaylabishop0825

Our sales man did everything in his power to keep us comfortable and happy! I have a small baby so that means a lot to my family and myself.

John Miller