Paramount Kia of Hickory

Cathy Rivas

June 19, 2018

"Outstanding Dealership"

- JoyK

I love my new Kia Forte. This is the third vehicle I have purchased from Paramount Kia-Hickory, NC. You ask me why I always go to this dealership. Let me tell you about them. Randy Rosenbalm took the time to find out what I wanted, how much I wanted my payments to be and then helped me find that special car that fit my every need and then some. He made the whole process from choosing my car to explaining each paper I signed after I chose my Forte. If you need a new car, ask for Randy Rosenbalm, you will be happy you chose him as your saleman (no high pressure). Another reason I chose a Kia, is their excellent service department. Aaron Bisesti is a very professional and trustworthy part of the service department. Always just a phone call away with advice and/or help when I had past care problems. He will make sure you get the best service available. I have to also include, Evan, of the financial office for all you help in getting the payments affordable and making sure I was satisfied with the offer. Thank you to a terrific team from Paramount Kia Hickory, NC.

Aaron Bisesti
Randy Rosenbalm
Other Employees : Evan (finance)

June 19, 2018

"Very good experience"

- Sheri

I had a good experience with the Kia place. Very nice atmosphere, the people we're extra nice and I would recommend anyone buy a car from them.

June 16, 2018

"Just Simply Awesome "

- Kathy Williamson

MICHAEL BLACKWOOD you are Awesome. You are very professional and very knowledgeable. You gave us all the information we needed to make the right choice. Thank you. And Thank you for your Service to Our Country..

Michael Blackwood