Paramount Kia of Hickory

Sales Professional

December 09, 2017

"2018 Kia Soul"

- Mark Kern

The most outstanding experience I've had at a dealership. I feel good about saying they are the best. Chris is a good Christian and displays as much. Thanks for a great deal!

Other Employees : Andy Harris

December 07, 2017

"2017 Kia Rio"

- Sherid

I am very pleased with the service I received. Chris was very nice,and made sure I understood everything about my new car. He was able to,get me a great trade on deal,on my old,car. Andy was very nice also and explained everything I needed to know. I LOVE my new car!.

Other Employees : Andy Harris

December 06, 2017

"Best Customer Service"

- Burgess

Alan was a blessing. He asked all the right questions and listened to what we were looking for in a vehicle and was able to find just the right vehicle for me.

Alan Schonoover