Paramount Porsche Volvo VW

Sales Associate

October 21, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- Bh77141

Patrick was great to work with and extremely knowledgeable of their inventory. We came with our mind set in a new atlas and Patrick was able to listen to our list of needs and recommend a car that we are more than happy with. Thanks Patrick!

October 20, 2018

"Volvo XC90"

- jeremy_wright14@yahoo.com

My wife and I purchased a 2013 Volvo XC90 and Patrick and Colton were a tremendous help! They very helpful and stayed late to make sure we got what we wanted. We live in Charlotte and they even drove the car to us! Excellent Customer Service.

Colton Tannenbaum

October 19, 2018

"Accommodating and good to work with!"

- Cdivers

Patrick Lewis was very professional, very personable and a pleasure to do business with. He worked very hard to get me where I needed to be with the vehicle that I was looking to purchase. One of the best car buying experiences that I have had!

New 2019 Volkswagen Jetta, $20010