Paramount Porsche Volvo VW

Sales Associate

July 13, 2018

"Awesome Dealership"

- Prorocke

My family and I enjoyed our car buying experience so much at Paramount VW, we decided to go back and purchase a second vehicle! They once again provided an awesome product, service, and proffesionalism.

Butch Walters

July 04, 2018

"Over the top!"

- JessQ

Thank you to Ernie for being upfront and honest. My experiment to purchase a new car could not have been better. He gave me great advice as well and was extremely accommodating when I needed to add the hitch less than a week later. Ernie also followed up multiple times to ensure everything had gone well. The only change I would make to the dealership procedures is during the finance process. I’d recommend Sending a potential buyer the extra warranty information in advance. I did not like being put on the spot to make those types of decisions without having the time to do some thoughtful research. This part of the experience felt very sales pushy. I do not remember the name of the employee who handled this. Thanks again to Ernie. My score of 4 stars is only a reflection of the financing/warranty selection part of the experience.

Ernie Masche

July 02, 2018

"A Very Positive Experience"

- Happybuyer

We were stressed and needed a new car immediately. The experience with Todd was calming, informative and helpful, leading us thoughtully to the right selection.

Todd Hardin