Paramount Porsche Volvo VW

Brandon Evans, Sales Consultant, Paramount Porsche Volvo VW

October 16, 2017

"Get's job done!"

- Jmos1

Staff was helpful and worked hard to make sure I drove home owning the vehicle I wanted. Brandon was knowledgeable and courteous. A good experience!

October 16, 2017

"Easy, no hassle or pressure experience!!!"

- dburch8001

This is the third car in 3 years we have purchased at Paramount VW. Love the friendly atmosphere and ease of doing business here. And, we have 3 great cars!!!

Butch Walters
Colton Tannenbaum
Rudi Rudisill

October 13, 2017

"A step above the rest!"

- Jason Barr

A huge thank you to Brandon Evans and Josh Williams for such a smooth transaction in the purchase of my new (used) VW! Brandon was super helpful and his communication skills put him at the top of the game. He is the most pleasant sales person I have ever dealt with. Paramount is blessed to have such a fine guy working for them. Josh was extremely fast in getting all the finance paperwork completed. This guy is super knowledgeable and I found him to be extremely trustworthy. As a whole, I could not be more satisfied with my experience here. I feel like I not only got a great price on my car, but I also walked away with a couple of friends. When the time comes for me to buy another vehicle, Paramount and its fine staff will be the first place I visit!

Josh Williams