Parks Ford of Wesley Chapel

1,227 Reviews of Parks Ford of Wesley Chapel

May 19, 2018

"GREAT SERVICE"

- jaewud1234

I just bought my first car from Parks Ford and cannot be more happy with the customer service here. Eduardo Mahoudeau was FANTASTIC and very understanding of my situation. I will definitely be back in the future. Great service, great prices, excellent experience.

Eduardo Mahoudeau
May 21, 2018 -

Parks Ford of Wesley Chapel responded

It's great to hear Eduardo was so considerate to your needs and made sure to get you into the perfect vehicle for you. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

May 14, 2018

"Great team "

- Stephanie

Salesman Paul Fuchs professionally stayed in touch with us since January when we began our car search until we purchased a vehicle from Parks Ford in May. He was very considerate & helpful even with the knowledge that I did not like the vehicle I was making an offer on ( my husband liked the price/ value). Vincent in the finance department was great to work with and handled getting the necessary paperwork to our Leander as we were pre-approved elsewhere. Will definitely be doing future business with them when we decide to upgrade our f250 in the future.

Vincent Ippolito
May 18, 2018 -

Parks Ford of Wesley Chapel responded

Stephanie, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! It's great to hear our sales team was so considerate during your car buying experience. Thank you again for choosing Parks Ford of Wesley Chapel, and we hope to see you again soon!

May 12, 2018

"Excellent experience from test drive to sign."

- Jnantz

This was my first experience dealing with parks ford and everything was smooth. I was initially greeted by my salesman Carlos Mayes. He was top notch and very patient from start to finish. Carlos really took the time to listen and dial in the truck that would suit me best. He walked the lot explaining and showing me every detail of various models. I never once felt any pressure to buy. The test drive was also a great experience, Carlos took the extra time to really show me all the features without me having to ask much. Once I knew what truck I wanted the negations went better then expected and Paul in finance was fast, rather funny, and very professional. I also wanted to thank Duber for going above and beyond. Everyone I encountered was a class act from start to finish. Job well done gentlemen.

Duber Garzon
Paul Stokes
Other Employees : Carlos Mayes
May 18, 2018 -

Parks Ford of Wesley Chapel responded

Jnantz, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Parks Ford of Wesley Chapel! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

April 15, 2018

"Great car buying experience"

- RichardJ

We just bought a new vehicle from David B. He was a fantastic salesperson. He was patient, helpful, detailed, and really showed us the features of the car. He made this first time car buying process quick and easy (after we decided on the vehicle-which took us forever). I would definitely recommend David. We also wanted to thank Carlos in finance. The finance guys always seem to get a bad name-no one like the signing/paying portion. Carlos was funny, entertaining, and really thorough in his explanations of what the papers were and the warranties offered. Thanks for the great experience!

Carlos Gonzalez
David Bonsey
Apr 25, 2018 -

Parks Ford of Wesley Chapel responded

Congratulations on the purchase of your New Vehicle! We are happy to hear David took great care of you! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle! Thank you again for choosing Parks Ford! We look forward to seeing you for your first complimentary service! Best Regards, The Parks Ford Team

April 13, 2018

"Best Service Center!!"

- Misterfive0

This is one of the best dealerships I've ever been too!! The Service Driver Manager named Will is the best! Very friendly and helpful. I bought my car at this dealership and I will recommend friends to do the same!! Also the salesman named Tony is awesome too!! Just all around friendly and helpful staff!!

Will Smith
Other Employees : Tony Rabbat
Apr 25, 2018 -

Parks Ford of Wesley Chapel responded

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. We are happy to hear Will takes good care of you in service! We look forward to seeing you on future service visits! Best Regards, The Parks Ford Team

April 08, 2018

"A Great Car Buying Experience at Parks Ford"

- kathryn Nicolaus-Mankin

I purchased a 2018 Ford Fusion yesterday at Parks Ford of Wesley Chapel. The experience was stress free because of our Salesman Paul Fuchs. Paul made the experience smooth and took me through it step by step. His knowledge of the product was outstanding and his professionalism and personality made the purchase seamless. Parks Ford is a family owned business and it shows in salesman like Paul Fuchs. Thank you Paul Fuchs for making our experience terrific.

Apr 13, 2018 -

Parks Ford of Wesley Chapel responded

Thank you for your kind words Kathryn. We are happy to hear Paul took great care of you! We appreciate you choosing Parks Ford and we hope you enjoy your New Ford Fusion. If you have any questions or need additional assistance feel free to call or stop by! We look forward to seeing you for your first complimentary service! Best Regards, The Parks Ford Team

April 05, 2018

"Joe Rocks "

- Hbromiley77

Thank you for the excellent service- always a pleasure dealing with Joe !! We appreciate all you do for us , always willing to work us in at a moments notice .

Joe Bolin
Apr 06, 2018 -

Parks Ford of Wesley Chapel responded

Thank you for your kind words. We are happy to hear Joe takes great care of you and your vehicle during your service visits. We appreciate you choosing Parks Ford and Thank you again for your business! We are always here if you need us! Best Regards, The Parks Ford Team

March 17, 2018

"Greatest Buying Experience and Best Truck Ever"

- mrp33511@gmail.com

I cannot say enough great things about Parks Ford of Wesley Chapel! The sales staff is terrific and very professional. This was the greatest buying experience ever. When a truck with everything I wanted could not be located, our salesman, Robert Vido, help me build the truck of my dreams. His patience, enthusiasm, and encouragement have made me a Parks Ford customer for life!

Carlos Gonzalez
Robert Vido
Mar 30, 2018 -

Parks Ford of Wesley Chapel responded

Congratulations on the purchase of your New Truck! We appreciate you choosing Parks Ford and we are happy to hear Robert took great care of you! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle! We look forward to seeing you for your first complimentary service! Best Regards, The Parks Ford Team

March 10, 2018

"New Buyer"

- Amy Sc

Thank you ILKER BURNUKARA for helping us find the truck to fit our needs. We were looking to purchase a car in the coming days, but due to your respectful nature as a salesmen we found the truck we were looking for and purchased same day. Thank you for all your help!

Ilker Burnukara
Mar 15, 2018 -

Parks Ford of Wesley Chapel responded

Congratulations on the purchase of your New Vehicle! We thank you for your kind words, and we are happy to hear Ilker took great care of you! We appreciate you choosing Parks Ford! We look forward to seeing you for your first complimentary service! Best Regards, The Parks Ford Team

March 06, 2018

"Sale and Finance depts"

- Bob S

My expirence at Parks Ford was Excellant. My salesman was very professional and noligable. the financial dept was also on top of it all. Great job Guys. Thank You Paul Fuchs and Paul Stokes

Paul Stokes
Mar 09, 2018 -

Parks Ford of Wesley Chapel responded

Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase! We are happy to hear Paul and Paul took great care of you. Thank you again for your business! We look forward to seeing you for your first complimentary service! Best Regards, The Parks Ford Team

1 - 10 of 1,227 results