Parks Ford of Wesley Chapel

Brett Rumford, Certified Service Advisor, Parks Ford of Wesley Chapel

Brett Rumford

Certified Service Advisor

January 18, 2018

"Another great experience at Parks Ford"

- PaulLeasesAlot

You can't improve excellence! I have known Frank Lacey for 10+ years. I have purchased many vehicles through him and have referred him countless others. He is a marquis asset to Parks. Tim is very kind and professional and spent ample time on my test drive answering any questions. He has a bright future ahead of him. Carlos Gonzalez is extremely professional and detail oriented. The finance process was completed with ease! Donna is wonderful! She has done an excellent job coordinating the perfect finishing touches for my new '18 mustang. As always, I rave and give the highest marks to Frank and his team. Pleasure to do business with him.

Tim Ciskowski
Will Smith

January 17, 2018

"Great Service "

- Tony

My salesman Ilker Burnukara was great! He took the time to learn what I wanted and his knowledge of my car I was buying was fantastic. I truly recommend asking for him. He is a straight shooter!

Ilker Burnukara

January 11, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- themcraes16

My husband and I came in looking to replace my vehicle we had at the time on December 30, 2017 and buy our first car together as a married couple. Arden Fuller was our Sales Consultant and did an amazing job listening to our situation and figuring out our wants and needs towards our new vehicle. Due to my husband's work we had to wait until after the New Year to finalize the purchase of our vehicle. During this time Arden and Paul Stokes in the Finance department worked out all the details and when we came to get our new 2017 Ford Fusion we were pleasantly surprised with our APR and monthly payments. I feel like Paul and Arden went above and beyond in selling us this vehicle. The customer service was great. We live in Brandon and traveled to Wesley Chapel because we were told it had better customer service and it definitely did. We will continue to refer people to this dealership and when the time comes to get another vehicle Parks Ford of Wesley Chapel will be our first and only stop. Thanks guys!

Paul Stokes