Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

Sales Associate

December 26, 2017

"Great Service"

- jspalmer

Robin Bunch helped me check out the day I picked up my car and did a great job. She was efficient, knowledgeable and polite. I would gladly come back and have my car serviced there again.

Robin

December 11, 2017

"Happy with my 2015 Rav4!"

- JLopez

Al Vrooman did an excellent job. He was helpful and friendly. I did some research before going in to the dealer. I knew what car I wanted and Al came out and help me find it. I was happy with the payment on my RAV4. I would recommend you talk to Al Vrooman when you come to Pat Lobb Toyota. Thanks Al.

Al Vrooman

November 17, 2017

"Exemplary"

- Eme123

As my lease on my current Toyota was coming to a close, of course I began receiving reminder emails. I eventually called George and he was very patient and helpful in explaining to me my options moving forward. I was not pressured into coming into the dealership ASAP to get another vehicle. In fact, he actually suggested that I should wait another few weeks until Toyotathon started as the deals tend to be more favorable. Before Toyotathon started, I received a called from George informing me of a deal that had just started that would be good for me, however, I was never pressured into signing. After carefully considering all my options, I told George what I wanted to do and he took care of things from there. When I went to the dealership to pick up my car, I was in and out in less than 1.5 hours. The car was pulled up, windows tinted, the paperwork all printed and he explained the features of the car thoroughly. George is very professional and definitely someone you want to be working with for finding your next vehicle!

George Mogollon