Pat Lobb Toyota of Mckinney

Sales Associate

November 17, 2017

"Exemplary"

- Eme123

As my lease on my current Toyota was coming to a close, of course I began receiving reminder emails. I eventually called George and he was very patient and helpful in explaining to me my options moving forward. I was not pressured into coming into the dealership ASAP to get another vehicle. In fact, he actually suggested that I should wait another few weeks until Toyotathon started as the deals tend to be more favorable. Before Toyotathon started, I received a called from George informing me of a deal that had just started that would be good for me, however, I was never pressured into signing. After carefully considering all my options, I told George what I wanted to do and he took care of things from there. When I went to the dealership to pick up my car, I was in and out in less than 1.5 hours. The car was pulled up, windows tinted, the paperwork all printed and he explained the features of the car thoroughly. George is very professional and definitely someone you want to be working with for finding your next vehicle!

George Mogollon

August 22, 2017

"Poor Sales Representation"

- Tiffany Bellino

I went in to test drive and begin the purchase process of a 2017 Tacoma. Eric Song intercepted my friend and I and we sat down with him. He was cool at first, then when it came to making the deal he told us he was hungry for dinner and if I was serious I would just sign for the car. I told him I wanted to come back tomorrow and sleep on it, and he said the car would be gone in the AM as it is popular, and I should put several thousand down to hold it. The guy was a joke. I went to Toyota of Plano the next day about 1pm and walked out at 3pm with a better truck and a better deal. I would not reccomend Pat Lobb to anyone, if they have "dudes" like Eric attempting to make deals on their cars.

Eric Song

July 18, 2017

"Needed Cash for my Tacoma"

- phil

I had a 2013 Supercharged Tacoma. I needed cash. I sold this to the dealership. I needed cash immediately. Spike, gave my 500 dollars out of his own pocket so I didn't have to wait for owner to sign the check. That is going above and beyond.

Spike