Paul Masse Buick GMC South

Rick Mignanelli, Sales Manager, Paul Masse Buick GMC South

Rick Mignanelli

4.2

July 17, 2018

"Excellent service and car buying experience"

- Sheria

I can't say enough great things about this dealership. By far the best buying experience I've had to date. I worked with Tom Fratantuono and Bob Masse also assisted in getting me the deal they promised me. I've never had a dealer spend as much time with me as Tom did when I went to pick up my 2018 Terrain. Tom made sure that I knew all of the features of the vehicle and also assisted me with setting everything up and making sure it was working before I drove off. Since purchasing the Terrain I've had no issues and am loving the vehicle. Tom and Bob have both checked in with me since the purchase to make sure I'm satisfied with the Terrain. I highly recommend this dealership!!!

Bob Masse

June 19, 2018

"Review"

- CARDINALS1B

Outstanding, fair and courteous. Have and will continue to recommend this dealership and more specifically, Tom Fratantuono to my friends and family. Tom gives new meaning to fair when purchasing a new vehicle. Love my new GMC Canyon.

May 31, 2018

"outstanding"

- littlebirdie

I cannot say enough about my salesman, Mr Fratantuano. He went above and beyond any salesman I have ever leased a vehicle from in the past. I reached out to Mr Fratantuano after a friend referred him to me, based on her positive experience. He was honest, upfront, and very knowledgable about all the vehicles and options available to me, within my budget. He took the time to sit with me and made sure I was comfortable with my payments. He was very patient throughout the process. It is important to note, I am a very difficult person to please, and he did just that! The day I picked up my vehicle, he made sure he explained every feature to me and made sure I did not drive away until I was completely confident and comfortable with my new vehicle. He even followed up with a personal phone call to make sure I loved my new vehicle. This is my eleventh lease and I can honestly say, this was the best experience ever. Thank you

• Complimentary Starbucks Coffee and Tazo Teas