Paul Masse Buick GMC South

Dave Begin, Sales & Leasing, Paul Masse Buick GMC South

Dave Begin

Sales & Leasing

October 30, 2017

"Best Car buying experience!"

- SMaz

I was recommended by a friend to go see Tom Frat for my next car purchase. I had the best car buying experience from Tom! He was great from the second my husband and I walked in the door! He answered all our questions and then some! I can’t thank Tom and The team at Paul Masse Buick GMC South for getting me out of my old car and into a brand new GMC Acadia! Customer service was top notch and I wouldn’t go anywher else now!

October 19, 2017

"Wonderful"

- SPacia1

I had the pleasure of meeting Tom Frat recently, as I wished to lease a third Buick. Tom was the most kind, courteous, honest, helpful, knowledgeable and very professional Salesperson with whom have ever worked. He offered me several options so that I was able to be confident in making a decision. It was a stress-free and great experience. I will highly recommend Tom and look forward to working with him in the future.

September 15, 2017

"WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE WITH TOM FRATANTUONO"

- RT/ET

Leased a 2018 Terrain, Tom gave us a wonderful experience, very knowledgeable, personable, and accommodating. He worked very hard to get us the best deal and keep our business again! Our second consecutive time there nad would recommend Tom highly and this dealership! Easy transition from turning in leased vehicle to leasing another!

New 2018 GMC Sierra 1500, $47590