Paul Masse Buick GMC South

Sales & Leasing

December 27, 2017

"Perfect!"

- Nancy

Our experience was perfect on the purchase of our new truck. Tommy Frat was a pleasure to deal with . Always had everything taken care of for us before we wv n asked. He's the most thorough salesperson I've ever dealt with! Truly a pleasure!!

November 29, 2017

"WOULDN’T GO ANYWHERE ELSE!"

- aegalligan23

Paul Masse and team always take care of me! Everyone is always willing to help in whatever way they can. I wouldn’t go anywhere else for my transportation needs or services!

Bob Masse

November 27, 2017

"I was treated very well during this car buying experience."

- CARLTON L ARRUDA

The Paul Masse Buick GMC dealership is a modern, comfortable, and professional looking place to go and shop for a car. There is no pressure from the sales staff, but my salesman worked with me to help me select the car I finally chose by clearly explaining the differences in the cars available. Once I concluded a deal for my car I was further assisted by Justin McElroy in the finance department in seeking out a good interest rate and was informed about an available wheel and tire insurance contract. Mr. McElroy worked with me to come up with an acceptable monthly payment. I look forward to a long relationship with this dealership and my salesman, Mr. Tom Fratantuono.

Justin McElroy