Peak Kia

John Baklaich

March 22, 2019

"Thank you"

- aa-ron

John, Nick, and the whole crew. They worked really hard and did a great job for us. We were in a tough spot, and they made everything work out for the best. We are so happy with our vehicle, payment, and price, but building a great relationship means even more.

Nick Worrell
John Baklaich
Other Employees : Cory Nelson

March 21, 2019

"5 Star all the way"

- Cj

Mike was a great help he knew what I was looking for and helped me get in one right away. He was the best to work with.

Mike Topolosky

March 20, 2019

"Very impressed"

- ksyring

I was very impressed with my experience at Peak Kia. My husband and I worked with Roy, and he could not have been nicer. The Kia Sorento we bought was ready to go when we arrived, and the process of buying and trading in our other vehicle was seamless. Justin walked us through the numbers and answered all our questions about registration. Everyone treated us with kindness and tremendous respect. I'm a first-time Kia buyer and first-time customer with Peak Kia, and I'm sold on both. Unbeatable prices and helpful, knowledgable staff. Thanks for a fantastic experience!

Roy Van Norton