Penn Toyota

Tom Kim, Sales - Bilingual English & Korean, Penn Toyota

Tom Kim

Sales - Bilingual English & Korean

December 30, 2017

"Best New Car Purchase Experience Ever!!"

- MaryAnne Marman

We just purchased a 2018 Toyota Camry for our daughter Katie Both Thomas Montilli and Joni Glantz were extremely knowledgeable and helpful picking out the perfect car as well as explaining all the new technology. We know we got the best deal in town!

Thomas Montilli

November 26, 2017

"AZ and team"

- Customer

Thanks for being attentive, efficient, and very pleasant to work with. Five stars for AZ and team from us. We looked at a car, decided to purchase it and we were able to complete all the paperwork and servicing so that we could drive it home on the same day.

Azarius Mercado

November 20, 2017

"Just a great buying experience. "

- dutchshim

I recently purchased a Toyota Highlander from Penn Toyota and it was the best experience I ever had purchasing a vehicle. The dealership is top notch. The showroom floor is clean and has so many car options on display. My sales associate was Joni Glantz and she was very knowledge and explained all the options on the vehicle. She was not a pushy salesperson. I felt like I was buying a car from a friend. I met with the finance manager Nick who is a really honest guy and explained all finance options to me. I purchased a trailer hitch and crossbars for the truck which was installed after I purchased the vehicle. Joni made the appointment for me with the service department and also arranged that I would have a loaner car available which was greatly appreciated. The service team was friendly and genuinely real nice people. I would recommend Penn Toyota to anyone in the market for a new vehicle.

• Scion Lounge