Penn Toyota

Sales - Bilingual English & Korean

November 26, 2017

"AZ and team"

- Customer

Thanks for being attentive, efficient, and very pleasant to work with. Five stars for AZ and team from us. We looked at a car, decided to purchase it and we were able to complete all the paperwork and servicing so that we could drive it home on the same day.

Azarius Mercado

November 20, 2017

"Just a great buying experience. "

- dutchshim

I recently purchased a Toyota Highlander from Penn Toyota and it was the best experience I ever had purchasing a vehicle. The dealership is top notch. The showroom floor is clean and has so many car options on display. My sales associate was Joni Glantz and she was very knowledge and explained all the options on the vehicle. She was not a pushy salesperson. I felt like I was buying a car from a friend. I met with the finance manager Nick who is a really honest guy and explained all finance options to me. I purchased a trailer hitch and crossbars for the truck which was installed after I purchased the vehicle. Joni made the appointment for me with the service department and also arranged that I would have a loaner car available which was greatly appreciated. The service team was friendly and genuinely real nice people. I would recommend Penn Toyota to anyone in the market for a new vehicle.

Joni Glantz

November 06, 2017

"Pre-owned sales"

- Jen122

I went to every dealer on Long Island looking for the perfect pre-owned Sienna. I found my 2015 Sienna XLE at Penn Toyota. My salesperson Azarius Mercado went above and beyond to make sure I was happy and comfortable with my choice. He made arrangements for me to see the vehicle while it was still at the detail shop before it was placed on the lot for sale. I'm so glad he did because this would have been sold within days. In fact, it was. To me!! People are surprised when I tell them it's three years old. They think I bought a new car! Thank you Azarius, and Penn Toyota. I drove away with great car at a great price!

Azarius Mercado