Penn Toyota

Joni Glantz

Morris Sutton, Finance Manager, Penn Toyota

Morris Sutton

September 23, 2017

"Great selection of cars and professional sales"

- LarryWang

I was looking for a new car and my salesman Todd was very helpful. He explained all the cool features of the car and gave me a test drive. He was very patient and made me feel comfortable when making choices. The price was great and I was very happy to drive my dream car home the same day.

Todd Coopersmith

September 21, 2017

"Good dealer bad pricing"

- robr563

When you pull into the lot of Penn Toyota you will likely notice a beautiful black two door Bentley parked across from the front door of the dealer. Nicest car in the lot by far. I have seen it there several times and I've assumed it belongs to a member of the Penn family or a wealthy employee there. Penn Toyota has long been a reputable dealer and I would feel comfortable buying a car there. Their service is ok too. But beware the low prices offered on your trade in and be sure to check KBB and NADA before you arrive. They recently offered me a trade in value that was several thousand dollars (more than 30%) less than the lowest of all trade in offers that I received anywhere. Buyer beware, or you will be helping pay for the next Bentley.

never provided name

September 18, 2017

"Top notch service of my toyota corolla"

- violet58

I own a 2008 Toyota Corolla. Feeling frustrated with a noise after tires were installed by a local shop, and which they could not figure out I brought my car to Penn Toyota. Rohan was the service coordinator that I initially met with. He was professional and very respectful regarding my concerns. After a couple of hours Rohan told me that they would need to keep the car to really figure out the problem and offered me a car so that I would not be inconvenienced that next day in getting to work. I was shocked at this kindness. I knew that this was a policy with luxury cars, but did not think I would be treated with the same courtesy with my 2008 Toyota, Additionally, the mechanic Daut drove with me for a few miles to make sure he could hear the noise. Daut was very patient and I felt that he and Toyota would resolve my issue. I also spoke with the manager, Shereza who reassured me that they would do every thing possible to resolve my issue. The next day my car was ready, the issue resolved and the charges for the repair were very fair. I no longer fear getting "ripped off" for repairs both as a consumer and as a woman.

Rohan,Daut,Shereza